Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 09:09 AM

Re: I Am Only Watching CBB To See What Human Ken Looks Like in The Morning!

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I don't watch this stuff but I would like to know where people who are apparantly not in high earning jobs GET the money for endless plastic surgery ?
That's a good point. I have never thought about that before.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I don't watch this stuff but I would like to know where people who are apparantly not in high earning jobs GET the money for endless plastic surgery ?
Did you see when they had to hand in a personal item and state it's value...the girl who is a glamour model...the one who was kidnapped...she handed in a pair of sunglasses ...value £1000.00.!!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 09:26 AM

I Watch it and am fascinated with these freaky people who think they are normal . earlier I wrote that Meghans sister was going in , so where is she.

I know I'm a saddo but what the heck my life is quite boring so to see this lot spices it up
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I Watch it and am fascinated with these freaky people who think they are normal . earlier I wrote that Meghans sister was going in , so where is she.

I know I'm a saddo but what the heck my life is quite boring so to see this lot spices it up
Welcome to my world Susan we can be saddos together
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->

Susan, l only watched CBB as I just wanted to see human doll Ken!

I am very selective about what l watch on television. I never watch the soaps, they insult my intelligence!! I never watch Jeremy Kyle either!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 10:48 AM

Hi summer , it's entertaining isn't it .

Hi Art , ken , well what can we say about him , why is all I can ask .

Yep it's trash TV but I love it , my friends think it's dreadful too , but then I've always been different .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 09:29 PM

Ken so far seems like a nice person. Basically he's a guy who was bullied at school about his appearance and his parents had their own problems. He has had therapy about his body image, but admits he cannot stop. Funnily enough he seems more real than some of the other celebs.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2018, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
She was there Annie, just looks a bit different these days.
It's good that she looks like a normal human being of 67. Of course some look better at that age, but others look much worse. At least she's not holding it all together with silicone.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top