Join for free
Page 6 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 11:27 AM

Re: Crash outside Parliament Square

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Would you like to give an example of a criminal Brit mowing down innocent people in front of the seat of government of a country they have infested ?
I am sure there are plenty who would do so given the right motivation.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 11:33 AM

See. She can't!

Just a bag of wind.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
See. She can't!

Just a bag of wind.
I don't support what that man has done and he should be sent down for a very long time.

However, I am glad I am not a racist like some on this forum, who are always looking for an excuse to make racist statements!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 11:45 AM

I think in this case will wait just in case it was a pure accident.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
I think in this case will wait just in case it was a pure accident.
Of course, and by a man with mental illness.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I am sure there are plenty who would do so given the right motivation.
Why are you sure ?
You must have a reason
Otherwise you are just making unsupported statements.
What motivation do you think makes a man drive from Birmingham to London and dileberately take aim at Westminster regardless of the innocent people in the way ?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I don't support what that man has done and he should be sent down for a very long time.

However, I am glad I am not a racist like some on this forum, who are always looking for an excuse to make racist statements!
Tara do you know what a racist is?
Definition....

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

I don't think anybody is making racist comments, they are just saying that a large number of of these attacks are committed by foreign people and often Muslims!

That isn't racism, it is fact!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Tara do you know what a racist is?
Definition....

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

I don't think anybody is making racist comments, they are just saying that a large number of of these attacks are committed by foreign people and often Muslims!

That isn't racism, it is fact!

This is true, whether Tara likes it or not, it is fact.

Same as a lot of these sex abuse rings are run by foreign people too. Another fact.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
The problem with all these terrorist attacks is it gives all the dim wits, in this country, ideas on how to forcibly demonstrate! This means they have to go through lots of procedures before they can say is was done by terrorists, as it may not have been!

Personally I don't care if it is a terrorist or a dimwit, because they both deserve the same punishment for attacking innocent people.

The reason we can't punish, as harshly as we would like, is because the prisons can't cope with the amount of crime committed, so all the more reason to hang somebody who takes a life..... leaving more prison space to accommodate the other evil people in society!
OMG - she now wants to go back to hanging - I think we need to call you "retrograde55" - yes that sounds much better - God help Cheshire!!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Sudanese immigrant .
No surprise there then .
Strip of citizenship and deplore immediately .
deplore what??

Page 6 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top