Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 05:33 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, cooler and fresher now these mornings which is nice, but I'm not ready for autumn quite yet...

A neighbour had a coiple of square yards of turf left over from his new lawn so today's main job will be to use it to patch up a small area in our lawn where the has been some insect and bird damage.

Have a good day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 07:52 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Morning Barry and everyone else to come.

Nice and sunny here, with a little bit of a chill.

Got Doctors appointment this morning, other then that nothing planned.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 07:56 AM

Morning everyone

Driving home today after a couple of days in the Cotswolds, what a lovely area of the country...everywhere you look there is another simply beautiful building or garden or view, two days isn't long enough so I will be back

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 08:00 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Gardening this morning, visiting a poorly friend this afternoon, die cutting this evening.

Have fun!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 08:29 AM

Morning campers, culture vulture today off to see some paintings, by chaps like Monet, looking forward to it. Bit on the breezy side today.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 09:10 AM

Good Morning, everyone - cool outside today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 09:17 AM

Good morning all a lovely bright and breezy day.

I am heading for the garden. I bought a new shrub weeks ago to replace one killed when the new fence was put up and it has been too dry to dig a hole to put it in the ground so I hope to do that this morning .

There were lots of runner beans ready in spite of losing many plants to blackfly, a drop of rain can work wonders
Enjoy your day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 09:19 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny and warm day here.

Off to the Garden Centre today to buy some compost and have a look around. May even have our morning coffee there.

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 10:32 AM

Good Morning everyone
Tis a nice day today.
My favourite day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 10:49 AM

Morning all.

Nothing very exciting today, just popping to the shops, then a couple of calls I need to sort out. After that I want to get some Spaghnum moss to report my Venus Fly Traps, then fiddling about in the garden if it stays dry.

An easy, pleasant day hopefully.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top