Join for free
Page 954 of 1676 « First < 454 854 904 944 952 953 954 955 956 964 1004 1054 1454 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:21 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Just seeing if my post image thing is working after the change over.

An suitable picture from my vast photo collection, historical too, I thank God I wasn't living in America in the 1920's/30's.

Yes pictures from post images working perfectly.
Now try YouTube Jem. X
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:24 PM

Fine fables fondly forwarded from fellow forum friend Friederman.

A useful dream.
My memory is not as good as it used to be but that is to be expected for my age, one of the things one has to accept, fair enough, I’ll put something away safe so I’ll be sure to find it when I need it.
But sometimes that is the worst thing one can do, you put the thing away so safely that you can’t find it again!
There is so much stuff in my shed that if you don’t know exactly where things are you are lost, a certain file, a strip of solder, a round nosed players, and the other day 6 pairs of gold wire earring fittings, I put them in a small plastic bag, one of those you seal up at the top by pressing it closed, then brought them into the house and put them in a special secret drawer lined with white velvet, well at least I thought I did, in actual fact I didn’t and I was going nuts trying to figure out where I’d left them. I needed them badly because they were to finish off a pair of amethyst earrings I made for a lady, they were to match a amethyst pendant she had and she wanted them for her daughters wedding coming up next Wednesday.
Believe this or not, but last night I had a dream that I got up in the middle of the night and went downstairs to get something cool from the fridge. I opened the fridge door and there was a white tub of ice cream staring me in the face, I opened it up and there were the earring fittings.
When I got up this morning I went out to the shed and pulled down an old plastic ice cream container from a top shelf and inside it were the fittings, God’s truth. Someone up there likes me.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Now try YouTube Jem. X
Not bloody likely Sweetie, that's called pushing your luck, I need a little time to recover from my last embarrassing performance, maybe tomorrow.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Pised off,gummy...been doing my best to mix work with assisting those in need,at the same time as acting as counsellor for a friend who's 'relationship' was rapidly going tits-up,all whils't maintaining cheerful exterior-and that prat accused ME this morning of having an affair with the screaming,poisonous,vitriolic money-worshipping ''woman'' he chose to get engaged to...after I've been called in to sort their rows out a billion times - and this morning I laid him out cold. Lost my temper,finally. I'm MIGHTY pissed-off. I'd rather eat my socks after a day wading in pigshit,than become intimate with that thing-and he knows it. So to accuse me of THAT crap,in front of a whole crowd of his acolytes,went VERY wrong for him. Not feeling particularly good atm,bro.
ok you need a mates mate - I do one to one PM me??
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:35 PM

Not bloody likely Sweetie, that's called pushing your luck, I need a little time to recover from my last embarrassing performance, maybe tomorrow.
Aww I can help.
I just teased Gummy.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:37 PM

Fine fables fondly forwarded from fellow forum friend Friederman.

A useful dream.
My memory is not as good as it used to be but that is to be expected for my age, one of the things one has to accept, fair enough, I’ll put something away safe so I’ll be sure to find it when I need it.
But sometimes that is the worst thing one can do, you put the thing away so safely that you can’t find it again!
There is so much stuff in my shed that if you don’t know exactly where things are you are lost, a certain file, a strip of solder, a round nosed players, and the other day 6 pairs of gold wire earring fittings, I put them in a small plastic bag, one of those you seal up at the top by pressing it closed, then brought them into the house and put them in a special secret drawer lined with white velvet, well at least I thought I did, in actual fact I didn’t and I was going nuts trying to figure out where I’d left them. I needed them badly because they were to finish off a pair of amethyst earrings I made for a lady, they were to match a amethyst pendant she had and she wanted them for her daughters wedding coming up next Wednesday.
Believe this or not, but last night I had a dream that I got up in the middle of the night and went downstairs to get something cool from the fridge. I opened the fridge door and there was a white tub of ice cream staring me in the face, I opened it up and there were the earring fittings.
When I got up this morning I went out to the shed and pulled down an old plastic ice cream container from a top shelf and inside it were the fittings, God’s truth. Someone up there likes me.
ya a bloody genius - try the local fair next with a tent and glass ball!!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
ok you need a mates mate - I do one to one PM me??
Would do gummy-and I appreciate the offer-but atm,I need to either find someone to kill,or walk for 5 miles around the coast before sitting down in a deserted area and just playing whatever music flows out. NOT a good day,gummy...I really did lay him out cold in front of everyone. ZAP,goes 22 years of friendship. FFS,why do I bother ever sorting people out. He was in jail for extreme violence [and I do mean extreme-don't ask for details]when I met him...he was one of the huge number I was there to assist. THIS,is how it ends. Wossa point. Nah. Laters,mate-but thanks anyway.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:45 PM

God’s truth. Someone up there likes me

Probably Mr Whippy!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

17-08-2018, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
ya a bloody genius - try the local fair next with a tent and glass ball!!
I know Columbo had a glass eye, don’t know anyone with a glass ball, do you?

Sorry to hear you are upset Pug me lad, take it easy.

I missed me lunchtime pint and game of dominoes due to work so I'm off now to make up for it, see yiz later, be good now.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

17-08-2018, 05:38 PM

Oh my lovely Pugsy.
I hope he is OK.
I do worry.

Page 954 of 1676 « First < 454 854 904 944 952 953 954 955 956 964 1004 1054 1454 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top