Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 06:05 PM

Re: My Video'd Altercation With An Arriva Driver!

Dear Mr Angry of Llandudno, take a pill and sit somewhere else but not at the side of me, for you would be sure to give me a panic attack as well....
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 06:07 PM

You could have walked or hired a taxi or even waited for another bus. To use an excuse ,and a poor one, of having a panic attack is about the lamest one I have heard of.
How sad can one sink to? not much more than this.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Im having a black laugh here, when you invaded this site you kept calling members boring old farts and sch like cos we did not support your viewpoint.

Now here you are acting like a right Victor Meldrew complaining about bogs and buses.and writing letters, like Mr Angry of suburbia, sorry but im afraid you have lost the plot.

Also distracting the driver when the bus is moving is a no no, you may well find the company banning you from their buses.

Perhaps you need anger management help.
Yep!
I think though that the driver should have stopped and refused to move with an irate person standing near him.
Our buses have a sign telling you not to speak to the driver whilst the bus is in motion. If that bus had one you would definitely by in the wrong. Not a leg to stand on!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am sorry Boozer but your attitude, from your own words, was hardly polite!
That driver was driving whilst you were complaining, so I wonder where the other passengers would have laid the blame if he had been sufficiently distracted and an accident had occurred?
If other seats were available I believe it was not the drivers responsibility to make sure you could sit on the seat you wanted & I don't understand why you were likely to have a panic attack.
If you panic because you can't sit where you choose, i would suggest you seek advice from your doctor.
Now listen Twink.
And listen good.

I first went over to that driver when I was getting off the bus and it had already stopped.
At the bus stop as I was intending to get off at that particular stop, I asked the bus driver for his name, and he refused to give me that.
He then proceeded to close the bus door and drive onto the next last stop at Llandudno.
I was ALREADY standing up when HE pulled away.
That's why I started videoing.

Regarding Panic Attacks.
Bloody Doctor are you then?
You are obviously very ignorant on this matter and subject.
I already have been for DIAGNOSED Panic Attacks under my Doctor (and others) for over 25 years in respect of that condition which started during my horrenous and traumatic divorce from my last Wife.
And you obviously know absolutely nothing about what that entails for anyone who suffers from Panic Attacks.
And under what circumstances a panic attack can be brought on.

Please read this carefully and inwardly digest!:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/panic-disorder/

An apology would be accepted!

Cheers!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 06:16 PM

Methinks Boozy would love it if Someone He'd harassed gave Him a well overdue Glasgow kiss...He'd then be able to take said Person to court and sue Them..think of the publicity/notoriety/His Name in the media/ on TV..the centre of much needed/wanted attention...He'd be in His element...fame at last for old Boozy.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Methinks Boozy would love it if Someone He'd harassed gave Him a well overdue Glasgow kiss...He'd then be able to take said Person to court and sue Them..think of the publicity/notoriety/His Name in the media/ on TV..the centre of much needed/wanted attention...He'd be in His element...fame at last for old Boozy.

Aaahhhhh Bless you May.
At last.
A Woman who understands me!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 06:41 PM

In truth Boozy I think you should have let it go. You were in the right requesting the seat but when it became obvious it was an issue for the other passenger and the bus driver wasn't supporting you I would have gone to the next best seat.... its just not worth the hassle.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Now listen Twink.
And listen good.

I first went over to that driver when I was getting off the bus and it had already stopped.
At the bus stop as I was intending to get off at that particular stop, I asked the bus driver for his name, and he refused to give me that.
He then proceeded to close the bus door and drive onto the next last stop at Llandudno.
I was ALREADY standing up when HE pulled away.
That's why I started videoing.

Regarding Panic Attacks.
Bloody Doctor are you then?
You are obviously very ignorant on this matter and subject.
I already have been under my Doctor (and others) for over 25 years in respect of that condition which started during my horrenous and traumatic divorce from my last Wife.
And you obviously know absolutely nothing about what that entails for anyone who suffers from Panic Attacks.
And under what circumstances a panic attack can be brought on.

Please read this carefully and inwardly digest!:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/panic-disorder/

An apology would be accepted!

Cheers!
Sorry Boozy, no apology from me, I know you too well! You just like to get your own way and hate it when you can't.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

17-08-2018, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
In truth Boozy I think you should have let it go. You were in the right requesting the seat but when it became obvious it was an issue for the other passenger and the bus driver wasn't supporting you I would have gone to the next best seat.... its just not worth the hassle.
Hi Summer.
I apreciate you saying it was just not woth the hassle, but if possible for the reasons I have already given I had to challange the driver why he would not get that guy to just either move a seat, or let me in to sit on the seat I wanted.
I do take your point though.
Thank you.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

17-08-2018, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Sorry Boozy, no apology from me, I know you too well! You just like to get your own way and hate it when you can't.
Thank you for that Twink.
I think most people want their own way, but of course that is just not possible.
Ask my Wifey if I always get my own way.
The answer is NO!

BUT.
I can be stubborn if I think I am in the right.
And without going all over the ruddy issue again.
I think I wuz right!

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top