Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 08:06 PM

Re: Israel releases mail

Originally Posted by Andwar ->
When was the last time the USA or GB last censured Israel over the genocide that is happening with the Palestinians? Virtually every time the UN has a vote on it either the USA or GB (or both) vote against. The US administration openly backs Israel, especially the Trump administration. Israel are bullies and we do little or nothing to curb it!
I am not saying that the Palestinians are angels in all this but the way they have been treated by Israel and the west in all this, I don't blame them for fighting back!
How would the USA or UK showing their disapproval change anything? Do you think Israel would take any notice?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 08:14 PM

There is no GENOCIDE !
A genocide is the eradication of a people such as in Armenia The Holocaust or Dafur .
The is no genocide of he 'Palestinians ' on the contrary they have one of the fastest growing populations on the planet !
Andwar
Bristol, UK.
Andwar is male  Andwar has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
How would the USA or UK showing their disapproval change anything? Do you think Israel would take any notice?
Probably not but the US (both the administration and private individuals) give billions of dollars to support Israel.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
There is no GENOCIDE !
A genocide is the eradication of a people such as in Armenia The Holocaust or Dafur .
The is no genocide of he 'Palestinians ' on the contrary they have one of the fastest growing populations on the planet !
I think it's more the other way around, inasmuch that the Palestinians would like to see the complete eradication of Israel?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 08:18 PM

The Palestinians also get billions in handouts and having been getting it for seven decades and instead of making something of their country they spend it on making tunnels and firing rockets on their neighbour .
Their leaders live in comfort in Dubai or other ME states while their people suffer !
Andwar
Bristol, UK.
Andwar is male  Andwar has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 08:19 PM

There is no GENOCIDE !
I am not saying it is genocide but it is apartheid. The Palestinians are treated as second class citizens.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 08:20 PM

Aww,

I'm sure he'll be fine Morty.
Welcome aboard by the way Andwar..
Thanks Morticia It's like water off a ducks back to me though . We are all entitled to our opinions.
We are indeed ... welcome aboard from me too.

I agree with you too ... At the moment Israel are riding on the crest of a wave of Trump support.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

17-08-2018, 08:22 PM

I am not saying it is genocide but it is apartheid. The Palestinians are treated as second class citizens.
By Hamas?
Andwar
Bristol, UK.

17-08-2018, 08:23 PM

The Palestinians also get billions in handouts and having been getting it for Severn decades and I stead of making something of their country they spend it on making tunnels and firing rockets on their neighbour .
Their leaders live in comfort in Dubai or other ME states while their people suffer !
I agree with you about the money but the Palestinians are treated as second class citizens by Israel so I do not blame them for fighting back.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 08:24 PM

By Hamas?
I think you mean Israels recent 'Nation State Law' don't you? ... dubbed as Aparthied by some..

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top