Join for free
Page 24 of 26 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 >
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 08:58 PM

Re: Pub/Restaurant/Shop Etc. Says Loos Are For Customers Only. Is This Mean?

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Do I really have to go to that thread as well? You want even more attention? Is it full of photos of nondescript buildings or just lots of buses?
Just one bus Floydy.
Just one bus.
Oh!
And a You Tube Video!
Just go!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 11:25 PM

Okay Okay Okayyyyyyyyyy. I'll go there. Anything to:
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 02:58 AM

OK someone has to take the bottom line - and that is there IS a statutory obligation for councils to provide public loos not just for the convenience of but also to prevent unhygienic practices -however the govt in it's stupidity oops sorry meant wisdom there has also said tongue in cheek - but we won't enforce it - wot a cop out but heh typical of a dying nation that prefers to piss all over its boots whether they may be standing!

wellington must be turning in his graves end!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
OK someone has to take the bottom line - and that is there IS a statutory obligation for councils to provide public loos not just for the convenience of but also to prevent unhygienic practices -however the govt in it's stupidity oops sorry meant wisdom there has also said tongue in cheek - but we won't enforce it - wot a cop out but heh typical of a dying nation that prefers to piss all over its boots whether they may be standing!

wellington must be turning in his graves end!!
Diners might need Wellingtons if Boozer gets his way.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Diners might need Wellingtons if Boozer gets his way.
No Longy.
All I want is for people to be able to use their toilets.
After that.
The punters can wear what they want as far as I am concerned!
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 10:35 AM

We holiday in the Balearics and Canaries a lot and a few years ago you could go into any cafe or bar and use their toilets as you barely saw a public toilet.

However, in recent years we have seen an increase in the number of places having signs up that say their toilets are for customers only. This is even in places where there are still no public toilets.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
No Longy.
All I want is for people to be able to use their toilets.
Same question as before.
Would you let all and sundry use YOUR loo?
Then clean up after them?

After all, that's what you are asking pubs etc to do.
Actually, more than that. You're asking for any member of the public to have the automatic right to use any loo in any/all private places.

How do you think paying customers would view that?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Flowerpower ->
We holiday in the Balearics and Canaries a lot and a few years ago you could go into any cafe or bar and use their toilets as you barely saw a public toilet.

However, in recent years we have seen an increase in the number of places having signs up that say their toilets are for customers only. This is even in places where there are still no public toilets.
Very true, Flowerpower. I've visited Tenerife several times in the past couple of years and I only noticed one public toilet. Even those on the beach were locked and you had to get a key. It didn't bother me too much as I could always use the excuse of having to buy a pint at the nearest cafe bar instead!
Oh dear, I'm sounding like Victor Boozercruiser now!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Very true, Flowerpower. I've visited Tenerife several times in the past couple of years and I only noticed one public toilet. Even those on the beach were locked and you had to get a key. It didn't bother me too much as I could always use the excuse of having to buy a pint at the nearest cafe bar instead!
Oh dear, I'm sounding like Victor Boozercruiser now!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

18-08-2018, 11:58 AM

Page 24 of 26 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top