Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Andwar
Bristol, UK.
Andwar is male  Andwar has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 08:52 PM

Re: Israel releases mail

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I don't think Netanyahu wants peace either though ... I'll have to google it for those who prefer links to back up a claim but Netanyahu himself stated there would BE NO two state solution during his term in office.
I guess one could say his actions prove he is true to his word.

Israel don't fanny around, correct.
But between land grab and the annexation of illegal land and ignoring the UN they don't present themselves in a better light than their enemy.
They are becoming a law unto themselves ... and becoming more arrogant and answerable to none in direct proportion to their growing confidence over Trump's ham-handed support.
I agree with you Morticia. As i said above, neither side comes out of this conflict smelling of roses but Israel are worse than the Palestinians and Hamas.
Andwar
Bristol, UK.
Andwar is male  Andwar has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 08:55 PM

I am off to watch a bit of telly. Any replies from me will have to wait until later or in the morning.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Maybe Morty,

It just comes back to the same thing with all the aggro in the ME. None of us should interfere and just let them all bloody get on with it?
Now that we agree on.
Waste of time ... they'll either sort themselves out, or, more likely, butcher each other to death until it's a case of the 'last man left standing' ... and the harsh reality is this makes Israel one of the most dangerous countries in the Middle East as they are far more powerful militarily than any of their neighbors due to American aid.

As to the ME as a whole ... Perhaps if we'd never interfered we wouldn't have suffered the backlash of Islamic revenge terrorist attacks and swathes of refugees.

I'm on neither side ... I'm on mine.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Andwar ->
I am off to watch a bit of telly. Any replies from me will have to wait until later or in the morning.
Same,

Me Vindaloo is going cold........
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 09:04 PM

Same here ... or close ... there's a bubbly bath and a loofah waiting for me.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 09:04 PM

From what I can gather on this subject but might be wrong is

Any postal communication for the last 10 years to Gaza has been sent to Jordan and the Jews blocked it from being delivered to Gaza

Question is WHY. that does not make any sense.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

17-08-2018, 09:07 PM

Quote from article:

Ramadan Ghazawi, who works at the post office in Jericho, said the items appeared to have been blocked on security or administrative grounds.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 09:07 PM

As the Mandate of Palestine document affirms: NATIONAL home for Jews, with civil and religious rights for non -Jews.

Arabs have more rights in Isreal that in most of the 22 Arab national states already in the world .

The Jewish people have but one state .

The Jewish state of Israel .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
From what I can gather on this subject but might be wrong is

Any postal communication for the last 10 years to Gaza has been sent to Jordan and the Jews blocked it from being delivered to Gaza

Question is WHY. that does not make any sense.

This mail was in JORDAN .
Jordan won't normalise relations with Israel by creating a standard postal agreement despite negotiations since 2009.

This was a goodwill offer by Israel - there's still no Jordanian postal accord.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
This mail was in JORDAN .
Jordan won't normalise relations with Israel by creating a standard postal agreement despite negotiations since 2009.

This was a goodwill offer by Israel - there's still no Jordanian postal accord.
Why no agreement ?
Why should there need to be 'goodwill' from Israel for international mail deliveries to a region they surround ?

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top