Join for free
Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 08:55 PM

Re: My Video'd Altercation With An Arriva Driver!

Originally Posted by d00d ->
This is disgraceful.
You're right...absolutely awful....but You must admit the old Boy is good for a laugh
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I catch buses quite often. I get very annoyed with people who think it is their right to have two seats to themselves. Some put their bags or shopping on the other seat to deter anyone from sitting next to them.
This annoys me as you are entitled to one seat only, not two.

Boozer, had every right to that seat and the person who hogged the seat, was in the wrong.

My only quibble, Boozie is that you expected the driver who was busy driving to intervene. That passenger was in the wrong and maybe you should have sat on his lap, he’d have soon shifted!
Art......
With all due respect, just like some others here you have not and are not reading either my opening post or others since properly..

When I first got on that bus the bus had NOT pulled away from the stop when I asked that driver to please ask that passenger to let me through to sit on that seat.
Or for him to move over so I could sit on the seat he was in, thereby blocking my way through.
Other passengers were still getting on the bus at the time.

The driver would not do anything about it, and told me to go sit somewhere else.
Which I did at first.
During the early part of the journey I went over and asked the guy who wouldn't move again to please move and let me sit down.
He then said O.K. and shifted while I sat on the window seat next to him.
It was only at the end of the journey and the bus was STOPPED that I asked the driver for his name, and he wouldn't give it to me.
I was STANDING UP when he closed the door and moved off from the stop I wanted to get off on.
It was only then I decided to video video what was going on.

And as for me trying to sit on his lap?
That would have turned the episode into a physical thing, and I was not about to do that.

Christ Woman.

I need a drink!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->

I need a drink!
The Bar NOW
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
You're right...absolutely awful....but You must admit the old Boy is good for a laugh
Hey May.
Less of the old!

And of course I knew and hoped that my post would cause some amusement and horror or whatever.
But that's me.
I am too open about my life in general for my own good.

And of course.
If I have been the cause of giving you a chuckle today.
Then I am a happy bunny!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 10:21 PM

Boozy I am sorry you had this horrid experience. I know from experience that panic attacks are awful.

I agree that the driver was in the wrong to not let you off at the stop. The guy hogging two seats was inconsiderate but at least he did move eventually. But maybe the driver was having a bad day, maybe it was his panic attack that led him to act the way he did?

I sometimes wish that all the shoppers would disappear when I feel like I will have a panic attack at the supermarket (which is where I usually feel that way), but I'd never dream of blaming the staff who work in the shop.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
particular stop, I asked the bus driver for his name
You did so and harangued him while he was driving. Your own video shows that.
Please don't fib.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 11:24 PM

That driver has probably downloaded the video and shared it with every other driver by now, printed posters to stick in all buses, "Do Not Pick Up This Man"
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

17-08-2018, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
That driver has probably downloaded the video and shared it with every other driver by now, printed posters to stick in all buses, "Do Not Pick Up This Man"

Butt hey TessA
I said at the very start of this thread that I was posting about this incident against my better judgment.
This'll teach me a rastard lesson!
Not everyone by far, but it is pretty obvious some just have not read my posts properly, and have been more intent on taking the piss.
Have you ever tried talking to a brick wall TessA?
Well I obviously am so I will not use any more of my very valuable time trying to justify my actions that evening.
I don't have to do that with anyone here.
Bye!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 11:41 PM

Oh no matey boy, carry on, you're good fun
We like some humour at OFF, don't we folks?

I think I've been really horrible
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 11:44 PM

I often talk to brick walls, trees too, some are very interesting

Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top