Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 08:49 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone.

Off into town this morning - to the fishmonger and the market. Bakerman has my flavour buds all excited by the thought of 'Shrimp Creole' - so am off in search of fresh shrimp, celery and peppers - I have the rest of the ingredients in the store cupboard. I do love trying new recipes.

Have a fun day!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 09:05 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Morning all, a pleasant 18 degs here at the moment and forecast for a dry day, which will do very nicely for me thanks very much...

Just got raspberries and blueberries yet to pick and the veg garden will just about be finished for the year, apart from a few beets and some saladstuff. The last tomato plants in the greenhouse have also nearly finished so I may clear the place out over the weekend and wash it down.

Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 09:18 AM

Good morning everyone a dull day here. The garden is looking better after I spent yesterday tidying it up.

I am making bread this morning, there is a batch of wholemeal rolls rising and I am going to prepare some
sourdough to cook tomorrow.
Also making a bottle of sweet chilli sauce to eat with peeled prawns, salad and a wholemeal roll later.

I can't believe August is passing so fast, the children will be back at school soon. We are all sad when they go back.

Enjoy your day.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 09:22 AM

Morning all

Nice morning here, I hope it stays nice all day as i.m taking my 9year old great niece to an open air cinema tonight to watch Greatest Showman. She doesn't know as it's a surprise for her.

This morning I m taking my Dad shopping then i.m going swimming with a friend. Busy day ahead for me as usual.

Have a lovely day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 09:23 AM

Good morning everybody.
After 5 hectic days at Blackpool I plan on having a lazy day today.

Have a good day all.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 09:31 AM

Morning Crumblies, cloudy day today so off to another Art Gallery to see / hear some Drone Art, yesterday i thoroughly enjoyed The Enchanted Garden art exhibition in toon,it may be touring. If gardening is your thing would well be worth a visit.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 10:27 AM

Good morning all. It's dull but dry here and just right for doing a bit more pruning. The camelia needs a good sorting before it starts forming it's flower buds for the spring. The wheely bin for garden rubbish is just about full but I'm hoping that it will squash down a bit. Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 10:27 AM

Good morning everyone a wet overcast start to the day here.

Nothing special planned for the day except the day to day chores. Hopefully the sun may show its face and I can get out in the garden later.

Enjoy your day everyone 🌧
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 10:30 AM

Good morning everyone. Not sure what to do today. Weather neither here nor there and I'm not motivated to do anything of any consequence.

But I'll have to muster up something
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 12:18 PM

Good Afternoon, everyone, I am a late arrival today.
The weather is just not right today. I want my sun back!!!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top