Join for free
Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 02:05 PM

Re: My Video'd Altercation With An Arriva Driver!

Hello.
I am not reading any more posts now in this thread, as some have just descended into into rather unwarranted ill informed bile.
Me being a rather sensitive sort of chap.

Just as a last post from me though for your further information and amusement, I have just sent the below to Arriva in response to their E. Mail to me advising me that they were looking into my complaint:

Hello.
And thank you very much for that information.
For your further information please note that I have now made that video private and can only be seen by me.
In any case, only people who had the link such as you could view the video as it was not posted on general You Tube.
If you need to view the video again, please let me know and I will send you my private link.

Also.
Just to be very clear on a couple of things:

I asked the driver to please ask that person to move because I am diagnosed for Panic Disorder and under my Doctor/Consultant etc. for the condition.
It started over 25 years ago during my horrendous divorce at that time.
If I can I do try and sit on front seats either upstairs or downstairs..
If they are not available then I will of course sit in the next best situation.
Here is the link explaining panic attacks:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/panic-disorder/

When I first got on that bus the bus had NOT pulled away from the stop when I asked that driver to please ask that passenger to let me through to sit on that seat.
Or for him to move over so I could sit on the seat he was in, thereby blocking my way through.
Other passengers were still getting on the bus at the time.
The driver would not do anything about it, and told me to go sit somewhere else.
Which I did at first.
During the early part of the journey I went over and asked the guy who wouldn't move again to please move and let me sit down.
He then said O.K. and shifted while I sat on the window seat next to him.

It was only at the end of the journey and the bus was STOPPED, that I asked the driver for his name, and he wouldn't give it to me.
I was STANDING UP wanting to get off the bus at the stop before the Palladium when he closed the door and moved off from the stop I wanted to get off the bus..
It was only then I decided to video video the situation I found myself in.

Best regards
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 02:09 PM

Boozy, I had a rant today, after being blocked in the gateway of a builders merchants. it felt so goooood.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Boozy, I had a rant today, after being blocked in the gateway of a builders merchants. it felt so goooood.
Ah, but do you have a video Spitty?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 02:12 PM

It won't play for me, just a black square with a big Exclamation Mark in it.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
It won't play for me, just a black square with a big Exclamation Mark in it.
It has been removed, Roxy.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 02:21 PM

Hurrrumph.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Ah, but do you have a video Spitty?

No, good job, part of the audio went "What the F--- do you think your F------ about at"
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

18-08-2018, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
No, good job, part of the audio went "What the F--- do you think your F------ about at"

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I would give up my seat for you.
I wouldn't. Rhian can sit on my knee anytime
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 04:40 PM

So let's see if I've got this right, the driver was taking fares from other passengers so was quite busy enough but you still decided it was his job to sort out the seating arrangements? Yeah right...

It then appears that the guy in the front seat moved anyway and allowed you to sit down on second time of asking, so what exactly was your problem?

May I suggest next time you get on a bus to take a grown up with you to take care of your comforts and solve any minor inconveniences that you may encounter if you really can't manage on your own, or perhaps just don't ride on buses.... .

Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top