Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 04:39 PM

Re: The hot seat

Hi Alan, at what age did you first kiss a girl?
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Who was your favourite pop group/singer when you were a teenager and what kind of music do you go for now?
I was a teen in the seventies so it was all the glam rock bands, I’ve always been a fan of the quo, but today, we’ll i don’t have a particular favourite band/singer, an eclectic mix really, I like to watch all sorts of artists on u tube, caro emerald is a favourite I suppose we’re going to see her in November at the Barbican.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hi Primus

Without naming names are there any females on the forum that you feel you have a connection with?
I have a connection with ALL.. the ladies on here..although if I go by the thumbnail pics....summer doesn’t look old enough to be a grandma..and Rhian reminds me of that welsh bird from torchwood...
Primus1
York

18-08-2018, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Hi Primus
Just seen Tabs's question so I'll think of another...

What is your favourite meal ?
My favourite meal hmmm, fish and chips is up there, I like a good Sunday roast,I guess what is in front of me is my favourite meal.
Primus1
York

18-08-2018, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Ok Primus, if you won a prize to go where you want and do what you want, for a week, where & what would you choose?
Definitely a week at silverstone in a race car..with a pro racing driver teaching me , if not that then a week on the south coast or Cornwall
Primus1
York

18-08-2018, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
^ Better than being called "Whirlpool" I guess
Funny enough whirlpool own alliance, who own....primus
Primus1
York

18-08-2018, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Hi Alan, at what age did you first kiss a girl?
I think I was thirteen or fourteen, her name was Caroline, a very brief romance as she already had a boyfriend ( just shows the type of girl I tended to pick), I was gutted when she dumped me,
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Primus is a brand of commercial washing machines, and tumble dryers, there’s also cissell, huebsch, and many others, I chose primus as it’s easier to remember, it’s also my user name on the PlayStation,

Thanks Primus.....I always think of Optimus Prime from the Transformers movies...lol

What genre of games do you enjoy on the PlayStation?
Primus1
York

18-08-2018, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Thanks Primus.....I always think of Optimus Prime from the Transformers movies...lol

What genre of games do you enjoy on the PlayStation?
I like the call of duty games, and games of that type, I used to play on line ( still do but not as much during the summer) with a few online friends or a ‘clan’ but not been on with any of them for years.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
^ Better than being called "Whirlpool" I guess
And Twin Tub.

Primus, do you spend much time thinking?

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top