Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 08:50 AM

Ignorant Johnson opens his gob & puts foot in it.

Seems Johnson has no appreciation of the subtleties of diplomacy, notwithstanding being appointed the scumbag 'nasty party's' Foreign Secretary.

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2017/09/3...D-168788626_uk
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 09:08 AM

Re: Ignorant Johnson opens his gob & puts foot in it.

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Seems Johnson has no appreciation of the subtleties of diplomacy, notwithstanding being appointed the scumbag 'nasty party's' Foreign Secretary.

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2017/09/3...D-168788626_uk
Hey Joe.
Haven't you heard the latest in all the news following the Labour Party Jolly in Blackpool?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/454649...ocaust-denial/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sty-party.html

It is Labour who are the brand stonking new Scumbag Nasty Party!
So go stick that fact down your underpants and get off the back of our Lubbly Jubbly Conservative Party.
Including good old Boris!

Come on my friend.
You are in denial.
Get over it!
Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 09:55 AM

Another rant from our resident scumbag nasty person.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 10:20 AM

Old news Joe. He's been saying it for months. It's only now its convenient for the Left wing media twist it for their headlines. You're a fine one to talk about diplomacy or lack of it by the way.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Old news Joe. He's been saying it for months. It's only now its convenient for the Left wing media twist it for their headlines. You're a fine one to talk about diplomacy or lack of it by the way.

I've never professed to be diplomatic, a spade is a spade in my language never a shovel, whereas, as the 'nasty party's' Foreign Secretary we are PAYING him to be our chief diplomat!!!
Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 10:34 AM

I've found the term calling a spade a spade a euphemism for opening the gob, just like you are accusing the Foreign Secretary of doing.

You have to be the biggest hypocrite that walked the face of this forum.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I've never professed to be diplomatic, a spade is a spade in my language never a shovel, whereas, as the 'nasty party's' Foreign Secretary we are PAYING him to be our chief diplomat!!!
Diplomatic, or not he's only saying what a great many of us think. If you weren't looking for home thing to beat the hated Conservatives with you might have noticed that. He isn't alone in his thinking. There are times when I'm sure you would sooner see this country go down the pan if it hurt the dreaded Conservatives.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 11:28 AM

Looks to me as though there are some on here just as ignorant as Boris is.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Looks to me as though there are some on here just as ignorant as Boris is.
Too true Purcell, but when are you going to get that ignorant side of you treated?
We are rooting for you you know!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Too true Purcell, but when are you going to get that ignorant side of you treated?
We are rooting for you you know!
See what I mean folks, up pops Punch!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top