Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 08:04 PM

Re: Keeping Faith

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
So although he's effectively dead, not answering calls, he's sent a gift?
To reassure her he's still alive and kicking???
Sorry to be so thick!

So far we don't know he is dead. No body has been found. I think the gift was ordered just before he disappeared and was delivered by courier to the neighbour.

Did you miss last week's episode?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2018, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
So far we don't know he is dead. No body has been found
. I think the gift was ordered just before he disappeared and was delivered by courier to the neighbour.

Did you miss last week's episode?
You'd think so wouldn't you!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 07:27 AM

You'd think so wouldn't you!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm not very good at following the plot, I find I've quite often lost it
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 03:16 PM

I'm not very good at following the plot, I find I've quite often lost it
You will have six more weeks of losing the plot.

If you are like me OLD it will get worse each week and you lose the plot more

If your 20 odd the plot lines will make sense and keep you glued to it.

Basic is that she finds out what her husband was up to behind her back and some of the strokes he pulled.

But not as bad as what his mother did.

Think it was in EP 4..... look out for the scene with the girl with deformed hands that was powerful.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2018, 06:17 PM

Ive been watching it and enjoying it.

Ive not struggled too much tbh and worked out the gift was sent before he left and that his mother will have a big part in the story.

It's nice to see a drama set in Wales for a change.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Ive been watching it and enjoying it.

Ive not struggled too much tbh and worked out the gift was sent before he left and that his mother will have a big part in the story.

It's nice to see a drama set in Wales for a change.
You should watch Hinterland then, hope they do another series of that

Which was spin off and a few of the actors are also in Keeping Faith(Welsh title was One Wednesday Morning)

Am pleased to see that BBC I player are showing the Welsh version with English Sub Titles this time.

One nice fact with the Welsh version and as they also did in Hinterland was If the character was not Welsh the dialog was in English.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2018, 06:47 PM

I have to admit I am confused but sticking with it , my brain can't hold onto all the different scenarios.

Did her husband step out of a car on the last episode , is he the goody goody husband she's made him out to be. It seems he's still alive , unless I dreamt it
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 10:15 AM

I for one will be glad when this series finishes next week. Not that it's been bad, just that I wish it could have been done quicker, like in four parts , not eight. What else can happen to poor Faith? Husband gone, kids taken away, house burgled, threatened by gangsters, arrested etc. Anguish piled on by the bucketful! Just hope there is no series two! One small confession, one has developed a passion for that hard faced woman police inspector, do I need help!??
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
I for one will be glad when this series finishes next week. Not that it's been bad, just that I wish it could have been done quicker, like in four parts , not eight. What else can happen to poor Faith? Husband gone, kids taken away, house burgled, threatened by gangsters, arrested etc. Anguish piled on by the bucketful! Just hope there is no series two! One small confession, one has developed a passion for that hard faced woman police inspector, do I need help!??
Ooh John, that sounds more like a fetish! Maybe, you like being dominated?

I did watch the Welsh version of this series a while back but l gave up as l just lost interest.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top