Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 10:59 PM

Re: Attacking Donkeys in Pakistan

I have a PETA feed on social media and there is an appalling amount of animal cruelty all over the planet and we participate in that cruelty. I haven't looked at the link and have no intention of seeing just how nasty humans can be, but this is not limited to muslims or Christians or atheists etc. Animals are exploited the world over. We have just as many neglected and abused animals in Britain as anywhere else.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I have a PETA feed on social media and there is an appalling amount of animal cruelty all over the planet and we participate in that cruelty. I haven't looked at the link and have no intention of seeing just how nasty humans can be, but this is not limited to muslims or Christians or atheists etc. Animals are exploited the world over. We have just as many neglected and abused animals in Britain as anywhere else.

Good point Annie.

And until animals stop being seen as mere 'chattels' to do what they want with, it will continue.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 11:14 PM

Ahhh PETA, the organisation that will attack female celebs and models for wearing fur but avoid attacking bikers for wearing leather, I wonder why that is?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 11:17 PM

Pakistan and China are barbaric with their animal cruelty. Of course cruelty happens in this country but not on the scale of countries such as those!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 11:23 PM

If we don't accept our nature we will keep up the pretence that somehow we are less cruel than other humans.
ArtHeart
West Midlands
ArtHeart is female  ArtHeart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2018, 11:55 PM

I couldn't look at the link either but a society that revels in 'honour' killings, often their own daughters, is not going to care much about an animal.
Barbarians.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 12:01 AM

Do you think some people are born evil, or is it cirumstances in childhood/adolescence eetc that turn some minds?

It will always be totally beyond my comprehension why some people can inflict such pain on a defencless animal and feel nothing but pleasure.
I hate it more than words can say.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good point Annie.

And until animals stop being seen as mere 'chattels' to do what they want with, it will continue.
Such action is sanctioned in the old testament. Didn't god 'create' animals for man's benefit to do with as he pleased? Some really believe this was the case.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 07:44 AM

Not true Annie
Yes animals are cruelty treated all over the world .
NO we do not have 'just as many neglected and abused animals in Britain as anywhere else '.
If you believe that you will believe anything .
If you have travelled and believe that you must have gone around with your eyes shut .

Most British people are not intrinsically cruel .
Much less abuse an innocent animal for political reasons .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by ArtHeart ->
I couldn't look at the link either but a society that revels in 'honour' killings, often their own daughters, is not going to care much about an animal.
Barbarians.

I agree but still there are people in Pakistan who raise a voice but it is actually dangerous for them to do so .

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top