Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 03:10 AM

Re: Game of Thrones series 1 episode 1

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
The writer bases the stories around actual events in history so truth really is stranger than fiction. It's so annoying having to wait another year for the final season.
I agree can't wait for the conclusion.

As i am a bit stupid had never heard about this till they got to season 3.

So I illegally downloaded it of the Pirate bay...watch the first 3 series and was hooked.

Want Ayia to sit on the Iron throne. God she can kick arse
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 04:04 PM

I am watching it on Youtube, Stormborn, GOT, got to series 4 now, each episode was aprox 50 minutes, guess it is edited as I haven't paid for it, but I just love Dragons & the horses are lovely too. Daenerys Targaryen, beautifully acted by Emilia Clarke.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I am watching it on Youtube, Stormborn, GOT, got to series 4 now, each episode was aprox 50 minutes, guess it is edited...
The show is billed as an hour but you won't have had to watch the adverts, hence the 50 minutes.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top