Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 01:08 PM

Re: Referendum caused by 'austerity' policies.

Originally Posted by galty ->

The EU is Commie type state with a face like Hitler or Stalin.
.... and like Hitler's Nazi state, in the EU, the only real beneficiaries are the rich financiers and industrialists and their paid lapdogs - the EU bureaucrats.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I live in the real World.
UJ.

A poster stated why he voted for Brexit and a lot did about immigration but you sneer at that

I respect that view of yours as I respect the other posters view.

What I don't respect is your nasty retorts which you use and have no come back to their point

I voted for Brexit because I wanted my country back and the abilty to be able again to pass laws rightly or wrongly by an elected body I voted for

The EU is Commie type state with a face like Hitler or Stalin.
Originally Posted by MickB ->
.... and like Hitler's Nazi state, in the EU, the only real beneficiaries are the rich financiers and industrialists and their paid lapdogs - the EU bureaucrats.

Not one shrede of evidence have any of you produced to support your racist, neo-fascist contentions - about par for the course I suppose.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Not one shrede of evidence have any of you produced to support your racist, neo-fascist contentions - about par for the course I suppose.
And you have no evidence either. An article made up in the ''''Independant'''' is not evidence.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 04:55 PM

uj.

A poster stated why he voted for brexit and a lot did about immigration but you sneer at that

i respect that view of yours as i respect the other posters view.

What i don't respect is your nasty retorts which you use and have no come back to their point

i voted for brexit because i wanted my country back and the abilty to be able again to pass laws rightly or wrongly by an elected body i voted for

the eu is commie type state with a face like hitler or stalin.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 04:59 PM

And you have no evidence either. An article made up in the ''''Independant'''' is not evidence.

Had you had the intelligence and wit to read the article, you wou;ld have seen that the research from whence the article originated emanated from a paper written at Warwick University. THAT is my evidence, now try and counter it with opposing academic evidence!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

31-07-2018, 05:03 PM

Had you had the intelligence and wit to read the article, you wou;ld have seen that the research from whence the article originated emanated from a paper written at Warwick University. THAT is my evidence, now try and counter it with opposing academic evidence!!!
'Whence'

Have you gone all Shakespearean on us.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 05:14 PM

Im sure there was an element of wanting to hurt the Government, but increasing immigration, loss of ability to control our own affairs, being taken into things we had not voted for and seen as a cash cow to be milked at will, and a massive desire for change that was not given a fair hearing.

Probably many more reasons out there, i see leaving as the start not the end of that change, and its simmering around the world.

I wanted out a long time ago, Cameron misread the people of this country as did the other parties, they still are.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
New Labour sent out word to the world and his wife that Britain was an open door.
Labour left office 2010.....8 years ago.

Then, when the Tories came into power and the populace thought they may at last start to control the numbers, they did nothing! one word from their masters in Brussels, Cameron was sent scuttling back home with a flea in his ear and immigration was allowed to continue to flourish
So NOT all down to Labour then ?

It has always been about the immigration numbers.
The FACTS.....which everybody refuses to listen to........" Even within existing EU rules the UK has powers to limit immigration which the Government has simply not used."

So it's nothing to do with "The jackboot of the EU" or "The EU wont let us" or "They are picking on us "

It is all to do with British politicians sitting in the Houses of Parliament.........................the same people who will be in charge when we Brexit the EU.

FACTS about immigrant benefits/NHS use........if anyone really wants to know
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 08:23 PM

....Says a despicable commie terrorist supporter!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 09:54 PM

Rubbish!

Immigration caused the Brexit vote.
if you say so.....

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top