Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 05:43 AM

The Bakerman Intercession

Heh Backerman - sorry Ric? - I wonder whether you could do us all a big favor that could be world shattering on a global scale!

there seems to be a tiff between Princess Markle and her father ATM - so much so that the Queen no less of England is considering stepping in and sorting it out!! - can you believe that all these shananickans between the Markles and it needs and 80's women to sort it out.

What I was thinking mate ; me old mucker ; me old buddy ; my old chum; IS as you are only about 16kms away from Rosarito where Meghan's daddy lives ; you could easily call in and have a chat with him and calm things down a bit - it seems he is now criticizing his daughter about not communicating with him so much ; ignoring him and being down right stooty. Just a family tiff really. Now if you good fellow could intercede on behalf of the Queen of England and calm things down you could very well get a knighthood!!!

what dya think old buddy - worth a try - probably the only bloody opportunity you'll ever get to make it big - and I understand they are short of good chefs in the palace?

OK - over to you mate - don't let us down mate the future dynasty of the royals could lay in your hands?

I am serious about this Ric old buddy - come on give it ya best shot - seriously it can't be that hard to pull off??
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 05:50 AM

Re: The Bakerman Intercession

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Heh Backerman - sorry Ric? - I wonder whether you could do us all a big favor that could be world shattering on a global scale!

there seems to be a tiff between Princess Markle and her father ATM - so much so that the Queen no less of England is considering stepping in and sorting it out!! - can you believe that all these shananickans between the Markles and it needs and 80's women to sort it out.

What I was thinking mate ; me old mucker ; me old buddy ; my old chum; IS as you are only about 16kms away from Rosarito where Meghan's daddy lives ; you could easily call in and have a chat with him and calm things down a bit - it seems he is now criticizing his daughter about not communicating with him so much ; ignoring him and being down right stooty. Just a family tiff really. Now if you good fellow could intercede on behalf of the Queen of England and calm things down you could very well get a knighthood!!!

what dya think old buddy - worth a try - probably the only bloody opportunity you'll ever get to make it big - and I understand they are short of good chefs in the palace?

OK - over to you mate - don't let us down mate the future dynasty of the royals could lay in your hands?

I am serious about this Ric old buddy - come on give it ya best shot - seriously it can't be that hard to pull off??
You pissed again???

Also sunshine she is not a Princess.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 05:56 AM

she is in my eyes!! - no I am serious - this could work - mind you galty depends which mind set you come from - yours is set permanently!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 06:45 AM

she is in my eyes!! - no I am serious - this could work - mind you galty depends which mind set you come from - yours is set permanently!
That confirms it You are pissed again.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 06:59 AM

I would never even consider doing any such thing. My reasons are manifold. Sorry, but that is a ridiculous idea. In any event I think you are pulling my chain. Especially in light of what you said the other day about having me castrated.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
That confirms it You are pissed again.
Ha ha ^^^

Why do you even give a sh*t, Gumbud........no-one else does!

( That's assuming I worked out what you were on about!)
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 07:03 AM

There is no such thing as having a ridiculous idea, having no idea is ridiculous, but admittedly, leads to less ridicule.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 07:15 AM

I think it's quite educational for the Queen and the RF generally .
They probably didn't know people like the Markles existed .
It probaby comforting to know they are not the only dysfunctional families around .
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

02-08-2018, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I would never even consider doing any such thing. My reasons are manifold. Sorry, but that is a ridiculous idea. In any event I think you are pulling my chain. Especially in light of what you said the other day about having me castrated.
that confirms it ya have no fighting spirit - keep baking man - you haven't quite worked out the british and oz humor yet have you - when I suggested to the ladies 'go for his nuts' I knew they would never condescend - it's just an expression of endearment! but it sounds as if you feel particularly endearing about them ?

anyway I never mentioned the word 'castration' I said "go for his nuts" - well what they would do with them is anyones guess??
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 09:19 AM

that confirms it ya have no fighting spirit - keep baking man - you haven't quite worked out the british and oz humor yet have you - when I suggested to the ladies 'go for his nuts' I knew they would never condescend - it's just an expression of endearment! but it sounds as if you feel particularly endearing about them ?

anyway I never mentioned the word 'castration' I said "go for his nuts" - well what they would do with them is anyones guess??

None of this is a bit funny. It is insulting. Period.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top