Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 11:41 AM

Re: The hot seat

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hi Primus

Without naming names are there any females on the forum that you feel you have a connection with?
You sayin' he's queer, LD?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 11:57 AM

Hi Primus
Just seen Tabs's question so I'll think of another...

What is your favourite meal ?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 12:15 PM

Ok Primus, if you won a prize to go where you want and do what you want, for a week, where & what would you choose?
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Hi Primus, Who is your favourite author?
Don’t read a lot of books now st, although I pick up the odd one but the problem is I tend to get bored if the story doesn’t immediately grip me, I tend to read war books and I used to have quite a collection of Leo Kessler and Sven hassel paperbacks, but gave them all to charity..so I guess I don’t have a particular favourite author.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
It was great thanks Primus though I feel quite shattered now!!

Question - So - are you still an electrician?
No not anymore..started in the long hot summer of 76 but made redundant the following April, then my ex boss got me a job with another electrician but was made redundant again two years later , the only option was to go “choccie “ bashing at rowntrees , hated it mainly because of the shift work but managed to get regular days on the estate department doing grounds maintenance and such, but , being young I wanted more so got a job with hoover repairing washing machines ect, hated that and left after 10 months, then briefly went self employed fitting car telephones, but not enough work to keep going, so applied for a job with a company called warner Howard, ( hand dryers, the white ones with a big silver nozzle, I bet most have used them ), these repaired and serviced hand dryers and commercial laundry equipment, they were sold in 2005 to phs, who sold the laundry side to , Jla where I am now, it’s just this side of tolerable, but might try to find something else in a couple of years if that’s possible.
Primus1
York

18-08-2018, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Hiya Primus
Do you live in York now? If so, can I come and visit for a day out next year - maybe you can recommend some of the best real ale pubs?
Yes lived here all my life, you can visit anytime and I’d be glad to have a pint with you, not sure about the real ale pubs in the city as I prefer to drink at home ( real ale of course)
Primus1
York

18-08-2018, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
How's your shed project getting coming on?
Hi again floydy shed is done, just in the process of sorting all the junk out, although we are going to add a bit on cos mrs primus is getting a smaller green house,
Primus1
York

18-08-2018, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Actually Floydy I have a similar question.

My favourite pub around York is The Crown at Rowcliffe but it's a bit out so do you have any recommendations in the city for eating. Also....nay lad to livimg in Cornwall and Devon it's full of people with funny accents
Oo arr summer, we don’t tend to go into the city eating out, so can’t recommend anywhere, there’s always restaurants and cafes springing up everywhere in York,
Primus1
York

18-08-2018, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Hi Primus
my question is..........How did you come upon your username "Primus" on here.?
Primus is a brand of commercial washing machines, and tumble dryers, there’s also cissell, huebsch, and many others, I chose primus as it’s easier to remember, it’s also my user name on the PlayStation,
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 02:43 PM

^ Better than being called "Whirlpool" I guess

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top