Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:44 PM

Re: Strange neighbours

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I thought you lived on a farm, Tara? They wouldn't bat an eyelid would they?
We live in a modern detached house in a semi-rural village.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:44 PM

My neighbour's son has a thing about boats, at one stage he had 7 in a nearby field. He sands them down using half a mile of extension lead and making a lot of dust and noise then leaves them to rot
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
We live in a modern detached house in a semi-rural village.
Oh right. Dunno where I got that from then
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
My neighbour's son has a thing about boats, at one stage he had 7 in a nearby field. He sands them down using half a mile of extension lead making a lot of dust and noise then leaves them to rot
Not far from us is a house with a motorboat in the drive, it was named, 'No wonder I am broke', when they first bought it. They have given it a now name since then.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:49 PM

I suppose I can talk. When I was 'between gyms' when I moved into my current house, I used to have all my weights out in the back garden, working out bare-chested all afternoon under the suspicious glances from curtain-twitching neighbours. I was happy strutting my stuff
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 03:50 PM

Not far from us is a house with a motorboat in the drive, it was named, 'No wonder I am broke', when they first bought it.:mrgreen: They have given it a now name since then.
What's that Tara, 'Still broke'
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

17-08-2018, 03:51 PM

Oh right. Dunno where I got that from then
Our previous property was a 1610 farmhouse, but apart from one field, which belonged to the property, the land must have been sold off many years ago, maybe a couple of centuries ago.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 04:00 PM

I just love eccentric Folk..those who march to Their own drumbeat..those who are just a wee bit different from the norm'..The World would be a pretty boring place without 'em.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

17-08-2018, 04:05 PM

Our previous property was a 1610 farmhouse, but apart from one field, which belonged to the property, the land must have been sold off many years ago, maybe a couple of centuries ago.
Is that when you moved out?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 04:20 PM

My neighbour opposite is a nerd who tends to have some strange hobbies. This is his converted Reliant. How can he be seen dead in a contraption like this?

Anyone else have neighbours who get up to bizarre things?
Floydy, I PMSL at that picture. How funny is that!

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top