Join for free
Page 5 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 07:01 PM

Re: Nigel Farage

Originally Posted by judd ->
that's also why `he` put yorkshire on high ground, so that those on the coast (the south coast in particular) will drown first when the water levels rise.
:-d:-d:-d:-d
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Yeah but some of your other posts here prove you are particularly the deleted ones about whoopie goldberg.
Excuse What deleted posts about Whoopie Goldberg.

I might have edit a post I put up about the bitch, one in fact to the best of my memory I have NEVER put up a post about her and deleted it and that was only one.

Typicle of people like you you not only twist things you lie.

Please give some examples were I have ever delete a post about her.

I have in the past deleted about 10 posts to the best of my knowledge and not one was about goldberg 10 over the 10 years that I have been on this forum
BoxerBoy
West Sussex UK
BoxerBoy is male  BoxerBoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->

Britain was built on incomers.
I don't know about being built on incomers, although they certainly contributed across the generations. Of course the same can be said for all European countries where immigrants have long chosen to live to benefit from superior living conditions and freedoms.

However the flow of immigrants across the centuries pales into insignificance compared with the floods that we have been subjected to in recent decades .

This is the problem, particularly the huge surge of Islamic people, bringing with them a culture and religion that is totally incompatible with western values.

Anyone with a knowledge of the centuries old battle between Christianity and Islam could only view the current situation as a continuation of that struggle, with Islam succeeding in spreading it's grip across the world. They will not integrate as so many immigrants have in the past, you can depend on that. Islamic enclaves are here to stay.
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

18-08-2018, 07:53 PM

Yippee Nigel please come back.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by BoxerBoy ->
I don't know about being built on incomers, although they certainly contributed across the generations. Of course the same can be said for all European countries where immigrants have long chosen to live to benefit from superior living conditions and freedoms.

However the flow of immigrants across the centuries pales into insignificance compared with the floods that we have been subjected to in recent decades .

This is the problem, particularly the huge surge of Islamic people, bringing with them a culture and religion that is totally incompatible with western values.

Anyone with a knowledge of the centuries old battle between Christianity and Islam could only view the current situation as a continuation of that struggle, with Islam succeeding in spreading it's grip across the world. They will not integrate as so many immigrants have in the past, you can depend on that. Islamic enclaves are here to stay.
Sadly true.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 09:47 PM

There was, for a while, a gap between Leavers and Remainers which was, increasingly, looking insurmountable.

Just the right timing for another player to appear, on the pitch.

Many have been looking for an alternative.

This guy has been clever enough to spot the gap.

Like him, or loath him, he is going to amass votes in the stand off we currently have.

Worth watching how it goes!
John leave
Hertfordshire
John leave is male  John leave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
There was, for a while, a gap between Leavers and Remainers which was, increasingly, looking insurmountable.

Just the right timing for another player to appear, on the pitch.

Many have been looking for an alternative.

This guy has been clever enough to spot the gap.

Like him, or loath him, he is going to amass votes in the stand off we currently have.

Worth watching how it goes!
If you mean forage I agree don't ignor him, if we don't leave the S/M and C/U He will rise again and the main parties know this.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by BoxerBoy ->

Good post .
There has never been in the past immigration on the scale of today's.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Ttarantula

I just don't get why you are so anti everything. You must have had at one time in your life a horrible experience which I can understand.

It is just not natural to be against everything and maybe you should seek some sort of help. Your Dr could advise you on who to seek out to help cure your problem which you may not realise you have .
well erhmm derhmm - if she doesn't realize she has any affliction how on earth is she gonna seek help dhmmm!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 07:12 AM

the world is constantly changing - empires rise and fall ; nations rise and fall ; religions rise and fall - and so they ever will do ; if you don't like what you've got at the moment get out of it - go somewhere else ; but stop moaning all the time about it. Now where was that totally non-Islamic ; all Christian country that I saw on my travels recently - damn - where did I put my tourist guide book. Galapagos Islands was it? South Sea Islands [no they've got the mormons {mormons not muslims} ] ; NZ - heh Ciderman any room there for some radical christians?? ; Nepal - now that sounds promising - buddhists with explosive mountains? ; Greenland ; Antartica ; the arctic ?? ; come on let's keep this list going ??

Page 5 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top