Join for free
Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 12:57 PM

Re: Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

I know/have known several people who are gay, male & female & a few have been married to the opposite sex happily for years, then something happens.
They meet someone of their own sex & feelings start on both sides, one can cope with that but the other doesn't & that is very sad. It broke up two marriages. This was two of my friends. One is still gay, but the other did find another man. Neither had any idea they could feel like that about another girl.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->

Seriously though Tiff, I can honestly say I have never, ever been attracted to someone of the same sex sexually. I have thought how this woman, that woman is lovely looking but to go with them sexually, no way. I am only attracted sexually to men.
Neither have I really, it was a passing thought that fizzled out quickly. And before you ask it was before I met my OH of nearly 50 years.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Neither have I really, it was a passing thought that fizzled out quickly. And before you ask it was before I met my OH of nearly 50 years.
you little minx you hehe
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
We all have the ability to fall in love with a male or a female, whether we are heterosexual or not. True gays only like their own sex, but I bet there are lots of people who have been drawn to a member of their own sex, even if they are totally heterosexual. I know I have. Didn't do anything about it though, she would have been horrified.
Well said Tiff....It's a fact.....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Well said Tiff....It's a fact.....
Of course we could have the ability but I have no desire to go with anyone of my own sex. Have you? I'm just curious.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 01:33 PM

Not so much out of the closet.
More like out of the Broom Cupboard.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 01:35 PM

Am I the only one who yawned .... and wondered why it should be on the news at all.

Who cares? Gays are the same as anyone else now. Do we discuss everyone's sex life or leanings on the news now.

Why such special attention?
Is some bloke about to blab that he made a pass at them?
Or, he's writing a biography about his turbulent troubled inner hell and wants people to run out and reserve a copy..
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

07-02-2020, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Am I the only one who yawned .... and wondered why it should be on the news at all.

Who cares? Gays are the same as anyone else now. Do we discuss everyone's sex life or leanings on the news now.

Why such special attention?
Is some bloke about to blab that he made a pass at them?
Or, he's writing a biography about his turbulent troubled inner hell and wants people to run out and reserve a copy..
I suppose because hes in the public eye is why it's made the news. Personally I couldn't give a chit but I have to say it shocked me as I had no clue, which is why I started the thread.

I didn't like the bloke when he was with his wife and I still don't like the bloke now hes gay. Doesn't change anything.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 01:42 PM

Actually I came out today!..Sorry, that should read I went out today. The sun came out so I thought why shouldn't I? By the way, the Pope declared on Twitter this morning that he was Catholic.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2020, 01:50 PM

Much ado about nothing..and nothing surprises Me about the luvvies on Our tv/cinema screens these days.

Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top