Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2020, 05:21 AM

Re: GB TV is Coming !

Hi

I will be watching it, but only to debunk some of the reports.

Money talks, and the Far Right have loads of it.

I will treat it with the same distain I treat the Far Left News.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2020, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I will be watching it, but only to debunk some of the reports.

Money talks, and the Far Right have loads of it.

I will treat it with the same distain I treat the Far Left News.

How is Andrew Neil and Nigel Farage the far right ?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2020, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
As I see it, the BBC is biased towards the Tories. They have been browbeaten, threatened, bullied so much they are utterly subservient and do what they are told and what is expected of them. The suggestion that their bias goes the other way is risible. It is only the right wing medias and their incessant campaign to see the BBC abolished that has ingrained the opposite lie.
I think Devo lives in another world!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2020, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I completely agree. Just what the UK needs to drag itself back to the civilised country it once was.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2020, 04:16 PM

As I see it, the BBC is biased towards the Tories. They have been browbeaten, threatened, bullied so much they are utterly subservient and do what they are told and what is expected of them. The suggestion that their bias goes the other way is risible. It is only the right wing medias and their incessant campaign to see the BBC abolished that has ingrained the opposite lie.
Then you must be blind and deaf. Why do you think that the Tories constantly refuse to go on Radio 4's Today show? It's not because of the Beeb's Tory bias - just the flippin' opposite, if the Beeb had any more of a left-wing bias, it would fall over! I had to stop listening to this programme for my own sanity. I've even stopped listening to our local BBC radio station because their bias is starting to show through.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2020, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Then you must be blind and deaf. Why do you think that the Tories constantly refuse to go on Radio 4's Today show? It's not because of the Beeb's Tory bias - just the flippin' opposite, if the Beeb had any more of a left-wing bias, it would fall over! I had to stop listening to this programme for my own sanity. I've even stopped listening to our local BBC radio station because their bias is starting to show through.
You must remember that he lives on another planet!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2020, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
You must remember that he lives on another planet!
Really? Oh dear. When are the men in white coats coming for him?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

30-08-2020, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Really? Oh dear. When are the men in white coats coming for him?
I hear that they've been and gone. They decided he was beyond their help!

Still, he's harmless if you don't wind him up too much.
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2020, 06:19 PM

You are funny, Devo! I can only think you are just trying to get a rise!

Exactly as JBR said, it is not so much what the likes of the BBC and The Guardian say it is what they leave out that speaks volumes. Even I can see it and I don't really "do" politics!
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2020, 09:03 PM

Time was when Question Time was a good watch. I gave up watching it when the panel included a Tory minister who was the usual mix of question avoidance, lies and idiocy and who got a free ride from Fiona Bruce and a Labour shadow minister who received their own personal aggressive interrogation from Bruce.
The BBC News political editor is a Tory as were her two predecessors. Their supposed star interviewer at the time, Andrew Neill is a Tory. Whenever a Tory is inmteviewed about government policy they are allowed to get away with their various obfuscations.
The BBC is biased against the Tories? Like hell!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top