Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2020, 06:05 AM

Re: Another One Gone.

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I can't recall off hand the exact numbers but there are restrictions.. I think the 4 sq metre per person definitely applies but there is also a restriction on total numbers but I am sure it is greater than the 20 persons for other public gatherings. They have to record contact details of all attendees and have a Covid plan.

The rules vary from state to state of course.
Different all over I suppose. I have no idea what the rules are here now.It's strange to think that my mum died just before all this kicked off and there were about a hundred people at the funeral. Strange also that she knows nothing of Covid.

I hope you get to pay your respects Bruce.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2020, 08:11 AM

Re: Another One Gone.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Different all over I suppose. I have no idea what the rules are here now.It's strange to think that my mum died just before all this kicked off and there were about a hundred people at the funeral. Strange also that she knows nothing of Covid.

I hope you get to pay your respects Bruce.
I hope so too, the death notice and funeral arrangements haven't appeared in the paper yet, there might be more info then

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top