Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 04:43 PM

Have You Heard Of....Or Used ‘The Pink Stuff’?

I had never heard of it until l was looking online for what l should use to deal with rust on a radiator.
Someone recommended ‘The Pink Stuff’ miracle cream cleaner.
I bought some, it’s made by Star Drops that l use and think it’s good.
The Pink Stuff, is only 99p.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 04:52 PM

Re: Have You Heard Of....Or Used ‘The Pink Stuff’?

Ack, its just pink coloured Cif. Nothing magical about it. It was made "famous" by a woman influencer on Instagram (Mrs Hinch?) who swore by it. I used it once but wasn't impressed. I use Bicarb Cream - its far better. But then, I haven't tried to remove rust, so maybe your pink stuff works better for that.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 05:26 PM

Ah yes - Mrs Hinch.
Thousands of women follow her lead on Face book. I reckon the manufacturers pay her to recommend their items.

Pink Stuff is no better or worse than any other cleaner.

My own personal favourite cleaner is Flash with bleach.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 05:43 PM

Art, if you have a rusty radiator, you should sand back to bare metal, then treat it with a rust converter, motoring shops sell stuff like this, then prime and paint..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Art, if you have a rusty radiator, you should sand back to bare metal, then treat it with a rust converter, motoring shops sell stuff like this, then prime and paint..
Thank You, Primus. I must try that and hope l don’t make a hole in it!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 06:53 PM

oh!!! how disappointing saw the title and thought i might be able to show my pink fluffy handcuffs, drat....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

16-05-2021, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
oh!!! how disappointing saw the title and thought i might be able to show my pink fluffy handcuffs, drat....
Macy, There’s nothing to stop you! Feel free!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
Macy, you could start a thread about your pink fluffy handcuffs ..... with pictures of course!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Macy, you could start a thread about your pink fluffy handcuffs ..... with pictures of course!

Mags....does your husband know, you would like to see Macy’s start a thread about his pink fluffy handcuffs?

😮😮😮.......😂🤣😅
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 10:12 PM

Not yet Pauline, do you think I should tell him?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top