Join for free
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 06:16 PM

Non-crime hate incidents

https://metro.co.uk/2021/07/19/man-w...cord-14950372/

A former police officer from pressure group Fair Cop, said: ‘The police have completely lost the plot.

‘How the hell can whistling Bob The Builder at someone land you with a criminal record?’
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 06:54 PM

Re: Non-crime hate incidents

To help someone without a clue, could you please explain what is offensive about Bob the Builder?

Of course, I realise that the professionally offended can find (or make up) any number of things with which to use in making their accusations, but I'm totally lost on this one.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
could you please explain what is offensive about Bob the Builder?
Yes, but only via Postman Pat.

The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 07:16 PM

There must be more to this.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 08:34 PM

I wonder --- in my warped mind I just wonder if the neighbour was a feminist/lesbian of a group who had pressured the BBC CBeebies to cancel Bob the Builder and Postman Pat for not being "inclusive". (Actually that HAS happened)

All it would take is a bit of sharp conversation and the accused to wind his neighbour up with that tune. Knowing fine well what bitches the comfortable shoes lot can be ---

Prolly just my wicked mind but possible?.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 10:37 PM

Next time I see the yobs kicking the fence down, down by the river, I'll ask them to whistle 'Bob the Builder', that way I can ring the police knowing they will attend.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Next time I see the yobs kicking the fence down, down by the river, I'll ask them to whistle 'Bob the Builder', that way I can ring the police knowing they will attend.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2021, 10:47 AM

And Part Two...hahaha

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top