Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 12:19 PM

Re: Katie Hopkins Told to Bugger Off

I am sure GBNews will have a place for her if she comes back here. At least then no one will see or hear her.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
I am sure GBNews will have a place for her if she comes back here. At least then no one will see or hear her.
I'd forgotten all about that programme! Oh well...
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Bit pointless after she was in. Of much greater concern should be the thousands of your citizens being kept out. Not as if there's any need anymore, not as if there ever was but certainly not any more.

There's been such a monumental screw up where managing covid the place is riddled with it.

My sincere hope remains that not too many fatalities result.
I blame the Chinese…she is an undercover agent, inserted to destroy the Australian economy….trust me..I know about these things.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
I blame the Chinese…she is an undercover agent, inserted to destroy the Australian economy….trust me..I know about these things.
HAW!....you mean like "Beijing Basil".... But yes she is one nasty piece of work. I dont wish her back on you there but we sure dont want her either. North Korea?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 02:02 PM

No wonder we get a bad reputation abroad with inconsiderate people like her travelling the world
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
No wonder we get a bad reputation abroad wirh inconsiderate people like her travelling the world
Well RS ive lived in England . I found almost everybody very friendly and welcoming everywhere i went. I think wr are the same and the Americans ...apart from NYC a bit...are certainly the same. Most Brits ive met here are just like everybody else. A few jerks but most totally fine. I dont think you have any worse a rep tha n anybody else. Thats just me.
People like her are everywhere. Id never heard of her till tonight on the news. She is getting about the same deal as Johnny Depps dogs did. Bugger off or geta euthanased..
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
No wonder we get a bad reputation abroad with inconsiderate people like her travelling the world
Wow! Just one woman and she has so much impact on the world stage?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 06:25 PM

Maybe getting deported was her intent as being the fastest and most effective way to gtfo of Australia without facing contractual problems having seen what the place is like? It would be quite understandable after all.
Vlad
West Midlands UK

18-07-2021, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Maybe getting deported was her intent as being the fastest and most effective way to gtfo of Australia without facing contractual problems having seen what the place is like? It would be quite understandable after all.
I think I might have the answer to your hatred of Australia…your mother was frightened by a kangaroo when she was carry you…right?
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
The odd thing is she was contracted to appear on Celebrity Big Brother but no one here has heard of her.
I've never heard of her either.

OK ... she's been mentioned on OFF before, but apart from that?

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top