Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 05:15 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good Morning everyone.

Much cooler today - thank goodness - might venture out as I have some mounts to collect from the picture framers

I should really trim the hedges as well.

Apart from that - nothing planned.

Stay safe
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 07:06 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

good morning, yes a lot cooler and fresher, a day moving the sprinkler round all the borders they need it
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 07:50 AM

Good morning Silver Tabby and OFF members!

It’s very chilly here today but the sun is out

Springbok Saturday today so I’ll be watching the game alone at home - cheering on my team!

But first, it’s time for a few chores then off to the beauty bar for a mani and a pedi - I can’t wait
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 08:18 AM

Good morning everyone, yes considerably cooler today, but I'm just pi$$ed off that the promised thunder and lightning didn't happen overnight. I'd been looking forward to that, left my curtains open and everything. Flippin' typical

So plans for today? Hmm, nothing much. Should do a bit of housework I suppose, given that I've no excuse now the temperature's dropped

Have a good Saturday folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 08:25 AM

Hi

A bad few days and more to come.

If it can go wrong it has done

I hope you are all well and safe.
Roj Blake
London,UK
Roj Blake is male 

24-07-2021, 08:36 AM

Good morning everyone

Its raining and a refreshing 16degrees here today but still feels a bit muggy.Gonna put on the laundry then breakfast,hopefully my Asda shopping will come on time this week.Last Saturday the delivery was five hours late due to staff shortages.

Got some chores to do then the rest of the weekend is all mine

Enjoy the day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 08:44 AM

Good morning everyone thank goodness it's cooler for myself and for Chloe.

After a bad night with a misbehaving heart I want to pop to my sons with a load of runner beans and garlic. The rest of the family are out and he wants to show me the garden renovations that have been taking place while we were on holiday.

I managed to get the garden sorted yesterday while it was a little cooler before the rain comes and planted out more french beans, fennel and some dill and gave the raspberries a feed.

Enjoy your day
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 09:21 AM

Good morning everyone! Was woken by seagulls at 4am so got up, had tea, went back to sleep again! Its a relief to feel a cool breeze through my windows Gardening today and general pottering around I think. I hope everybody enjoys their day!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 09:32 AM

Good morning everybody.

Tony & I are having our shingles jab this morning.

Later I'm going to harvest some of the potatoes I've grown in tubs.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2021, 11:48 AM

Good morning all.

Much more pleasant outside now it's cooled down a lot.

I am supposed to be going to a Bar-B-Que this afternoon, but rain is forecast and I don't fancy being shut indoors with lots of people without masks if it rains, so think I will give it a miss.

Must try and get my dogs clipped today. I bathed them nearly a week ago, but still haven't clipped them yet.

Just going to have a nice slice of Cheese & Ham quick for my lunch, and make a brew.

Enjoy your day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top