Join for free
Page 628 of 737 « First < 128 528 578 618 626 627 628 629 630 638 678 728 > Last »
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 05:51 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

People who visit then answer their text messages while you,re speaking to them...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by paula ->
People who visit then answer their text messages while you,re speaking to them...
I hate that Paula....
Our daughter, husband and 19 year old granddaughter come down for their tea and a nag on a Saturday.....But SonIL watches football on his smartphone, daughter peruses twitter, and granddaughter has one of those portable games thingy's...So you can hear a pin drop all night until it's time for them to go home.....
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I hate that Paula....
Our daughter, husband and 19 year old granddaughter come down for their tea and a nag on a Saturday.....But SonIL watches football on his smartphone, daughter peruses twitter, and granddaughter has one of those portable games thingy's...So you can hear a pin drop all night until it's time for them to go home.....
Tried "having a fault" with your WiFi?

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 08:24 PM

People that you see every day at work that never say hello, good morning or hi unless you say it first. After a few times of saying it first, I give up and ignore them in return.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 08:45 PM

LD that one gets right up my nose..
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Tried "having a fault" with your WiFi?

Good idea Ted, I'll give it a go......
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 08:50 PM

James Bond repeats BBC ITV Please give us a break.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
James Bond repeats BBC ITV Please give us a break.

I said the same a while back, Basser and so completely agree with you. They are repeating the repeats over and over and it's pathetic.
Last night it was an old JB from 1962 - 58 flippin' years ago!!

Then on telly tonight, almost everything on is a repeat of things we have all seen before.
There's another rerun of The Durrells, followed by repeats of Maigret, repeats of The Chase, and Dragons Den, more old John Travolta films (makes a change from old Sylvester Stallone films ), and I've lost count of how many times that 'Home Alone' film has been shown!

And as I have moaned about before, what is it with the American's and their murder films? . . .

7 pm - Medical detectives.
8 pm - Uncovering Melanie's Murder
9 pm - Ice cold Killers
10 pm - A gunman goes on the rampage in Alaska
11 pm - Teens Who Kill

. . . And so on, and it's the same every night.
There must be some serious weirdo's about to want to watch nothing but killings all night long.
No wonder there is so much violence about.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I said the same a while back, Basser and so completely agree with you. They are repeating the repeats over and over and it's pathetic.
Last night it was an old JB from 1962 - 58 flippin' years ago!!

Then on telly tonight, almost everything on is a repeat of things we have all seen before.
There's another rerun of The Durrells, followed by repeats of Maigret, repeats of The Chase, and Dragons Den, more old John Travolta films (makes a change from old Sylvester Stallone films ), and I've lost count of how many times that 'Home Alone' film has been shown!
Yes, that annoyed me too, though I suppose they show only repeats these days because they can't actually make very much now due to 'social distancing'.

Having been presented with nothing but repeats for some weeks now, I finally took the plunge and cancelled our TV licence.

Using a Firestick to watch anything and everything on the internet, I was pleasantly surprised to see just how much there is on offer, and that excludes all the paid for stuff like Netflix.

Again, most of the TV stuff is repeats, but there are many films and, of course, catch-up stuff of what has been on the telly. All legally watchable without a TV licence...

AND, I am no longer subsidising the biased BBC!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2020, 11:09 PM

Good for you JBR.
I remember Judd saying recently he has cancelled his TV licence too.

It's their own silly fault they keep losing customers.

Page 628 of 737 « First < 128 528 578 618 626 627 628 629 630 638 678 728 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top