Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 04:14 PM

Prince Philip

Tommorrow is World vaccination day I believe .
Saw that he had written a letter to all ,praising everyone From dustbin men [great job,all weathers] to NHS.[great job ,I have a Rainbow poster in my windows]

I am perhaps being a bit cynical here ,but frankly cannot see the point . He has been out of the he public eye now for a couple to 3 years .
Wonder why ,any views ?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 04:27 PM

Re: Prince Philip

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Saw that he had written a letter to all ,praising everyone From dustbin men [great job,all weathers] to NHS.[great job ,I have a Rainbow poster in my windows]

I am perhaps being a bit cynical here ,but frankly cannot see the point . He has been out of the he public eye now for a couple to 3 years .
Wonder why ,any views ?
Yes. But it's impossible to prove. The Firm have very long arms.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 04:30 PM

Wonder why ,any views ?
I don't know but surely it can't do any harm.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Yes. But it's impossible to prove. The Firm have very long arms.
I thought I read that when H&M were going through their "leaving" He was not at the meetings & Queenie was a bit perturbed as she needed him there , as he had played a important role in RF affairs previously
Could just be idle gossip ,hey-ho
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 05:05 PM

Wonder why ,any views ?
Call me cynical I wonder if he wrote that himself .
Still it’s the thought that counts I suppose .
I prefer the 99 year olds who walk around their garden and raise millions for the NHS .
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

21-04-2020, 05:22 PM

I doubt it ,Give me Major Tom any day .
The Rf could bunge in a coupla million any day and not feel any pain ,wonder why they don"t .
Fine words are good ,but the NHS needs the money acutely IMO.
These are desperate IMO
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 05:22 PM

A bit off topic, but I wonder if the Royal family can still get their hair cut in the lockdown, cos we can't!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Call me cynical I wonder if he wrote that himself .
Still it’s the thought that counts I suppose .
I prefer the 99 year olds who walk around their garden and raise millions for the NHS .
Of course he didn't. It's nothing other than the propaganda machine of The Firm trying to "sex up" the Windsor's after the collapse that's taking place as a result of the realisation of just what a total waste of money the whole lot are triggered by the frightful behaviour by Cringe and Ginge that let light into areas kept in the dark for centuries.

The one good thing that awful woman has done probably in her whole life or ever wil!.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

21-04-2020, 05:26 PM

I doubt it ,Give me Major Tom any day .
The Rf could bunge in a coupla million any day and not feel any pain ,wonder why they don"t .
Fine words are good ,but the NHS needs the money acutely IMO.
These are desperate IMO
Why should they? What's in it for them.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

21-04-2020, 05:50 PM

Em ,just like some other folk have ,a nice gesture of solidarity !!!!

Although having re-read your post !!!!!!!!! I get it ,nowt it is all grab ,grab & then grab some more .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top