Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 10:15 PM

Re: Trump is toast

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yep, he's upset a lot of people realspeed, and the media have certainly got it in for him....It's not the first time he has been misreported.....
This is true from his own mouth, OGF. He didn't know UK had nukes, and wanted to know if Finland was in fact part of Russia.

This man doesn't know history of a week ago, let alone world history, wants us to inject ourselves with disinfectant to stop this virus, and to stop testing for the Covid-19, as it makes us look bad??!?High numbers will go away if we stop testing....

The man isn't clever, he's dense as a tree trunk.
You can't fix stupid.....

Everyday we in the US stare in disbelief at his thoughts. The only thing he knows is to fire all those with even a half a brain working as his advisors, because he can't tolerate anyone looking smarter than him or contradicting him.

Slugs are smarter than him.....he's an embarrassment to all Americans who have one ounce of common sense.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 10:19 PM

Toast, that is just Silly.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 10:20 PM

A CEO, don't need to know much about the product.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Toast, that is just Silly.
When an American says "He is toast" it means he is done, finished. We also say, "Stick a fork in him, he's cooked"
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2020, 11:38 PM

I felt sorry for the Americans in the last election. A choice between Trump and Hillary Clinton, both very uninspiring, to say the least. Now we have Trump again, and probably Joe Biden, hardly a pair to set your pulses racing. It's little wonder lots of Americans could'nt be bothered voting last time, I expect the same apathy again.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
He wants to keep out immigrants, but who did he marry? what a hypocrite

Well not really, he and a great many more want to restrict who are permitted to enter the USA and there is nothing but praise for that approach. If I had the opportunity I would do exactly the same in the UK .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I though the Americans were bonkers electing Trump.

Then we got Boris!

It's been a win win!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

26-06-2020, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
This is true from his own mouth, OGF. He didn't know UK had nukes, and wanted to know if Finland was in fact part of Russia.

This man doesn't know history of a week ago, let alone world history, wants us to inject ourselves with disinfectant to stop this virus, and to stop testing for the Covid-19, as it makes us look bad??!?High numbers will go away if we stop testing....

The man isn't clever, he's dense as a tree trunk.
You can't fix stupid.....

Everyday we in the US stare in disbelief at his thoughts. The only thing he knows is to fire all those with even a half a brain working as his advisors, because he can't tolerate anyone looking smarter than him or contradicting him.

Slugs are smarter than him.....he's an embarrassment to all Americans who have one ounce of common sense.
A lot of Americans whilst aware that the UK have access to nuclear weapons were, and probably now even more, unaware that we had home grown nukes.

As for Finland, the relations between Finland and the USSR have been very fluid in the past. It's been a source of concern for a long time until 1995 when relations dramatically improved.
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 09:35 AM

I could never vote for anyone called Trump.
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
None of my business bakerman, but I think he is the best president you've ever had.

Really??!!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top