Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 05:53 AM

looking but not posting

I am a bit surprised at the number just looking and yet not posting
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 08:18 AM

Re: looking but not posting

realspeed - if you mean New Members - it can take time for them to decide if this is the right place for them Also if there is a 'conflict' going on - they may feel a bit shy about butting in.

If you mean existing Members - well - I have to put my hands up there. I often look in, check the New Posts, find it is wall to wall Brexit and/or Covid again - and run screaming somewhere else!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I am a bit surprised at the number just looking and yet not posting
I am a regular Goodnighter, (with one understudy), there has not been a regular Goodmorninger since Alan relinquished his duties, someone needs to step up to the plate, and take some responsibility.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I am a regular Goodnighter, (with one understudy), there has not been a regular Goodmorninger since Alan relinquished his duties, someone needs to step up to the plate, and take some responsibility.
Good morning Mr Spitty
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->

'morning spitty, et al.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 08:51 AM

Good morning Ms summer.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

05-11-2020, 08:52 AM

Morning All and Sundry.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 09:31 AM

Recently, I have become more of a ‘Looker’ than a ‘Poster’!

Some threads are seriously depressing. I wouldn’t dare post a ‘happy’ thread as l would feel it was inappropriate. Especially, amongst all the Covid graphs and figures and government knocking threads that seem to have swamped this usually happy forum.

Whoops.. l forgot to say, Top of the Morning, to you all!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 09:39 AM

I'm rubbish at starting threads....its embarrassing

Art we need happy threads right now.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Recently, I have become more of a ‘Looker’ than a ‘Poster’!

Some threads are seriously depressing. I wouldn’t dare post a ‘happy’ thread as l would feel it was inappropriate. Especially, amongst all the Covid graphs and figures and government knocking threads that seem to have swamped this usually happy forum.

Whoops.. l forgot to say, Top of the Morning, to you all!
Art,if we only get serious threads on here it will become boring for many, so please feel free to post your amusing threads.
Some people really enjoy the serious threads, but there is always room for humorous ones too! A variety of different threads may encourage those who look, but don't post, to give us their ideas!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top