Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 01:58 AM

Conspiracy theorists

I cant stand him, he's a complete nutcase and I despair that he has do many followers. He's not the only one out there either, someone called Biba Tanya is also a conspiracy theorists and worshipped like some kind of god.

Dangerous cult leaders, the pair of them. My take on them anyway.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54804240
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 05:57 AM

Re: Conspiracy theorists

I've mentioned here before that years ago I attended a David Ike lecture where he tried to persuade us all that he was the new messiah the son of God....what a twerp he looked and all but a very few of the audience were convinced.....a few months later I read that he never said that ......well I can tell you for sure he did. He must have realised he had gone too far so changed his mind on that theory
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 07:18 AM

Hi

I have worked for years for Politicians.

I do not believe that any of them have the intelligence to be part of a Conspiracy.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 07:27 AM

Never count anything in or out.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
hi

i have worked for years for politicians.

I do not believe that any of them have the intelligence to be part of a conspiracy.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 09:51 AM

According to the radio a conspiracy theorist has been elected to the US Congress.

QAnon conspiracy theorist Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican, won her seat to represent northwest Georgia.

She promoted baseless theories that claimed President Donald Trump is fighting a secret ring of Democrat pedophiles.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 11:58 AM

The trouble is, could David Icke and others like him have been employed by the establishment to make conspiracy theories look ridiculous and without substance, so nobody takes them serious? Babies and bathwater springs to mind.....

If this time last year I would have said that next year we will all have been confined to our homes and have to wear masks before we could enter any premises, not even allowed to see your loved one's from a different bubble, not allowed to attend the death of your parents in hospital, or their funeral, and all holidays abroad have been cancelled for the unforseen future, unless you want to spend a fortnight in quarantine, thousands of people out of work, and the economy in ruins, Black people wanting to take over the country/world and get rid of the police, and even supposedly intelligent politicians, footballers and racing drivers give them the knee of acceptance, You wouldn't have believed me would you?.....Just another conspiracy theorist....Isn't this how the establishment get what they want? With your backing or finding it too far fetched to happen?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but can we ignore the signs and do nothing?
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 12:34 PM

I never believed David Icke is the son of God. Although in fairness to Dave, a lot of people never believed Jesus was the son of God at the time ..but lots do now.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The trouble is, could David Icke and others like him have been employed by the establishment to make conspiracy theories look ridiculous and without substance, so nobody takes them serious? Babies and bathwater springs to mind.....

If this time last year I would have said that next year we will all have been confined to our homes and have to wear masks before we could enter any premises, not even allowed to see your loved one's from a different bubble, not allowed to attend the death of your parents in hospital, or their funeral, and all holidays abroad have been cancelled for the unforseen future, unless you want to spend a fortnight in quarantine, thousands of people out of work, and the economy in ruins, Black people wanting to take over the country/world and get rid of the police, and even supposedly intelligent politicians, footballers and racing drivers give them the knee of acceptance, You wouldn't have believed me would you?.....Just another conspiracy theorist....Isn't this how the establishment get what they want? With your backing or finding it too far fetched to happen?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but can we ignore the signs and do nothing?
Hmmmm interesting theory.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2020, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
According to the radio a conspiracy theorist has been elected to the US Congress.

QAnon conspiracy theorist Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Republican, won her seat to represent northwest Georgia.

She promoted baseless theories that claimed President Donald Trump is fighting a secret ring of Democrat pedophiles.
WELL???

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top