Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 04:47 PM

Film I cant remember the title of....

I think it was a disaster movie, but all I remember is a Gorilla in a cage & the keeper/trainer trying to teach him to talk. At the end of the film the Gorilla still in the cage has a cup in his hands & keeps saying c u p cup.
Does anyone remember the film?
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 06:17 PM

Re: Film I cant remember the title of....

If the cup was hot and steaming it could have possibly been "Gorillas In The Mist". (Sorry)
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
If the cup was hot and steaming it could have possibly been "Gorillas In The Mist". (Sorry)
That's OK, I like your humour. Doesn't help me with the film though.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 07:00 PM

Is that definitely the story line? The only film I know of that had a Gorilla that could communicate is 'Congo'.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 07:26 PM

It's the reboot of the Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

11-12-2020, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Is that definitely the story line? The only film I know of that had a Gorilla that could communicate is 'Congo'.
No, it's not Congo, least I don't think so, it was set in a city somewhere, the Gorilla wouldn't talk for the man, it was only at the very end of the film when it was alone that it said cup & I think by then everyone was either dead or gone & the Gorilla was left alone to starve. The film wasn't actually about the Gorilla, it was some sort of disaster movie.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2020, 11:53 PM

Was it a party political broadcast on behalf of the Labour party?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 12:01 AM

I tried a plot search on imdb but it came up with Nelson Mandela as the answer.

seriously..... it did.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2020, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I think it was a disaster movie, but all I remember is a Gorilla in a cage & the keeper/trainer trying to teach him to talk. At the end of the film the Gorilla still in the cage has a cup in his hands & keeps saying c u p cup.
Does anyone remember the film?
I suspect you fell asleep watching King Kong, and woke up in the middle of a PG Tips advert, Tiffany.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-12-2020, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I suspect you fell asleep watching King Kong, and woke up in the middle of a PG Tips advert, Tiffany.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top