Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 01:40 PM

Re: Would You Strip Off And Appear On Television For Charity?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Foxy, In Paul Daniels words... Not a lot!!
And I thought we were mates.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
You know those close-up piccies you get as a "what is this" puzzle; perhaps we could do something like that on here. We could send you a snap of somewhere on our body, and you could post it on here as a quiz.
Dexterous, Have you really thought this through? Sending us pics of your body and we have to guess?
This is a serious thread, not a comedy thread.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 02:31 PM

It's a bit old hat now to "strip off" on TV - and of course nobody actually poses completely naked anyway. Why can't they raise money by doing something worthwhile?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 02:42 PM

Well, this lot (celebrity males and females) will be!
Yes, l know it’s for some really good causes but please save us from Coleen Nolan and 62 year old Linda Lusardi!

Is this something you could do when you were in your sixties or at your age now?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...re_article-top

Personally,i wouldn’t do it....I don’t think Colleen is stripping,she is the co host.

Linda nearly died with Covid,poor girl.........she is beautiful and has an amazing figure.....if that’s what they want to do for charity....then fair game to them.....
Each to their own...it would be very boring if we all thought the same,
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Well their modesty is covered by Christmas decorations and it's to raise much needed money for cancer research - so yes I wouldn't hesitate.

Just like the ordinary women from the WI did for Calendar Girls but they covered their modesty with things of a domestic nature. They raised lots of money & it was very tastefully done.

Anybody who does this to raise money for such an important cause has my full admiration.

Mine too!Carol!..
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 03:03 PM

I think most of the "Full Monty" strip offs on TV were for things like testicular cancer & breast cancer. Of course they raised money, but the point of the programmes was to encourage people to get checked!

For people who have never had cancer I would like to say that if you wait till you have pain, or any other discomfort, then the cancer will already be more difficult to recover from. The dreadful pain doesn't appear till the cancer is causing problems to how your body works!

I applaud any celebrity who strips off to do these "Full Monty" programmes, because they don't do it to show off their bodies, they do it so people will get help sooner & maybe survive.

This Covid virus has prevented people going to get checked, and every month that passes means that you have less chance of survival. I say to everybody " Please get any small changes to you body checked asap, because the sooner you do, the more chance of survival you have!

For those who don't know me, I know what I am talking about because in 2011 I got tested for possible cancer. It was cancer, and because I caught it early I am still here today!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Personally,i wouldn’t do it....I don’t think Colleen is stripping,she is the co host.

Linda nearly died with Covid,poor girl.........she is beautiful and has an amazing figure.....if that’s what they want to do for charity....then fair game to them.....
Each to their own...it would be very boring if we all thought the same,
Pauline, l would have more admiration for them if they did it for free. Don’t you remember the last Full Monty they did and there was an uproar because they were paid £10k each but only raised £4K for the charity?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 03:32 PM

Dexterous, Have you really thought this through? Sending us pics of your body and we have to guess?
This is a serious thread, not a comedy thread.
Sort of. We need someone to provide an email address (which is easy to set up), to help with anonymity. As for the piccie, it could be of what someone might consider to be an unusual feature, such as a birthmark in the shape of Peru.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
It's a bit old hat now to "strip off" on TV - and of course nobody actually poses completely naked anyway. Why can't they raise money by doing something worthwhile?
Are you kidding me? Nobody does TFM on television? Check out "Naked Attraction".
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

03-12-2020, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Sort of. We need someone to provide an email address (which is easy to set up), to help with anonymity. As for the piccie, it could be of what someone might consider to be an unusual feature, such as a birthmark in the shape of Peru.
Dextrous, We really need to discuss this good idea of yours. Here’s my telephone number, have you got a pen and paper ready?

It’s 999, l repeat ....999. I look forward to your call!

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top