Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Bantyman
United Kingdom
Bantyman is male 

06-08-2019, 06:34 PM

Introducing Me

Hello to you all, just a quick breakdown on the guy you see before you, I am 75 years young I do a lot of Volunteer work Mon through till Wed I bake cakes or make crumbles for a charity that I have the honour of working with now for nearly 10 years, we provide a Meals on Wheels service and do a lot of luncheon clubs also, Thur through till Sat you will find me at the canal where I do Lock keeping for the Canal and River Trust, I normally get Sun off (with good behaviour of course).
And my evening are taken up with either Woodwork I try to turn things out on my scroll saw mainly for amusement, I am no professional just a hobbyist I love my garden and have kept and shown Bantams for nearly 40 years, apart from that I don't have a lot of spare time except at nights when I fire up my old laptop and put the world to right..lol . I hope to make new friends on here thank you for having me..
regards Robbo..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 06:39 PM

Re: Introducing Me

Hello Robbo a very warm welcome to Over50sForum...

You sound a very busy 75 year old, good for you and I'm sure you will fit in fine here.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 06:45 PM

Hello Robbo welcome...
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Bantyman ->
Hello to you all, just a quick breakdown on the guy you see before you, I am 75 years young I do a lot of Volunteer work Mon through till Wed I bake cakes or make crumbles for a charity that I have the honour of working with now for nearly 10 years, we provide a Meals on Wheels service and do a lot of luncheon clubs also, Thur through till Sat you will find me at the canal where I do Lock keeping for the Canal and River Trust, I normally get Sun off (with good behaviour of course).
And my evening are taken up with either Woodwork I try to turn things out on my scroll saw mainly for amusement, I am no professional just a hobbyist I love my garden and have kept and shown Bantams for nearly 40 years, apart from that I don't have a lot of spare time except at nights when I fire up my old laptop and put the world to right..lol . I hope to make new friends on here thank you for having me..
regards Robbo..
Welcome busy Robbo!
You will make friends here.
May I be one of them?
Bantyman
United Kingdom
Bantyman is male 

06-08-2019, 06:49 PM

Of course I would be delighted for you to be my friend, thank you so much for your response..
Bantyman
United Kingdom
Bantyman is male 

06-08-2019, 06:50 PM

Thank you Meg..
Bantyman
United Kingdom
Bantyman is male 

06-08-2019, 06:51 PM

Thank you Mags, I will do my best..
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 06:53 PM

Hi Robbo,

Welcome to our forum, we are all very friendly on here, so get chatting to us.
Bantyman
United Kingdom
Bantyman is male 

06-08-2019, 06:56 PM

Thank you Sue (If I may)..
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 06:58 PM

Hello Banty, nice to have you on board.

You certainly do keep yourself busy, good for you.

Showing and breeding bantam, I bet you have a tale or two to tell. Looking forward to hearing more from you, you come across as a lovely man. My kind of person

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top