Join for free
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 07:03 PM

Re: Is Boris a closet fascist who’s come out?

Originally Posted by TessA ->
That's the ticket!
Careless talk and all that!

Thank heavens I'm too old to be bare-foot and pregnant in the kitchen!
Amen to that Kiddo,
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 07:47 PM

That's the ticket!
Careless talk and all that!

Thank heavens I'm too old to be bare-foot and pregnant in the kitchen!
Tessa, may, be careful! In days well remembered, the saying was: der Feind hört mit! (The enemy is listening in). On this forum there are enemies of a free britain.

You don't believe me? The present government has a rapid response unit for those who do not comply with the correct line of communications on brexit. The russians had their department of agitprop (agitation & propaganda), nazi's had goebbels and his ministery of propaganda. Dark days are ahead for the UK.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Tessa, may, be careful! In days well remembered, the saying was: der Feind hört mit! (The enemy is listening in). On this forum there are enemies of a free britain.

You don't believe me? The present government has a rapid response unit for those who do not comply with the correct line of communications on brexit. The russians had their department of agitprop (agitation & propaganda), nazi's had goebbels and his ministery of propaganda. Dark days are ahead for the UK.
Sheesh! I thought you were going to mention the Illuminati!
Two old ladies are bound to be targets! If I'm not back here tomorrow
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 08:26 PM

Boris is spot on with his analysis.

The left always come out with either the F slur or the R slur when they are losing the argument.

Your headline doesn't make sense anyway as 'collaborators' in the 1930's were those anti- Democrats working WITH the fascists so Johnson is calling the Remainers Fascistic in their endeavours and the EU the inheritors of the dictatorial fascistic mantle left behind by the 3rd Reich.....seems to fit them well enough imo!
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
No. No, he isn't.
Really, I thought there was a right to peaceful opposition in this country but is seems the PM is trying to shut down opposition by labelling those who hold views different to his as “collaborators”.

Stifling opposition was a classic tactic of fascist movements along with nationalistic rhetoric

Very scary stuff indeed
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 08:27 PM

Sheesh! I thought you were going to mention the Illuminati!
Two old ladies are bound to be targets! If I'm not back here tomorrow
shh..I know a secret passage into the real World...I've gorra map
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Boris is spot on with his analysis.

The left always come out with either the F slur or the R slur when they are losing the argument.

Your headline doesn't make sense anyway as 'collaborators' in the 1930's were those anti- Democrats working WITH the fascists so Johnson is calling the Remainers Fascistic in their endeavours and the EU the inheritors of the dictatorial fascistic mantle left behind by the 3rd Reich.....seems to fit them well enough imo!
You miss the point in that BJ is trying to shut down a democratic right by using nationalistic rhetoric and labelling opponents to his views with a term that is associated with anti British connotations. It is reminiscent of fascist propaganda of old.

That you agree with him is not unsurprising
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 08:46 PM

This is probably the funniest thread on here.

Brilliant !
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
You miss the point in that BJ is trying to shut down a democratic right by using nationalistic rhetoric and labelling opponents to his views with a term that is associated with anti British connotations. It is reminiscent of fascist propaganda of old.

Wanna laugh? https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a9057531.html
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->

Good for him

We voted leave and Parliament voted overwhelmingly to trigger article 50.

#snowflake

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top