Join for free
Ole Simmo 1939
Baldivis Western Australia
Ole Simmo 1939 is male 

11-02-2016, 05:14 PM

a big thankyou

Hi to all, I would just like to say many thanks to this forums members who so kindly visited my venture into recording a professional CD, it has had an incredible total of views in excess of 900 plus views in the short period of time that it has been on the music section..
The 20 plus tracks are all in the 50' and 60's era which I'm sure many of us relate to, recorded in a studio at a cost which as we mentioned to our kids nibbled away a bit of the inheritance, to which they responded with "go for it ole man".
It has been in my bucket list for a little while & with a lot of encouragement from my little sweetie Patrica we completed it
I was a late starter at this guitar playing & singing but now spend quite a bit of my time going around age care facilities, nursing homes etc giving concerts & generally making a fool of myself. listen at https://soundcloud.com/oldie1939/tracks
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 05:22 PM

Re: a big thankyou

Well done Ole Simmo, great singing and great tunes
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 05:44 PM

Absolutly. We are now in a time where going it alone without big backers is available so why not?

They are great tunes that many of us know and love.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2016, 06:42 PM

Lovely songs and great voice. Very relaxing to listen to, thanks Ole Simmo.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top