Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 11:33 AM

Re: A pervert in my neighbourhood..

The key is catching them before they offend them they can be treated many times quite successfully. It's allowing them to drop into secret mode and then they abuse. I'd have thought stopping the abuse more important than anything.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I do not understand why some people think everyone can be treated.

They can't.
I don't understand why people think they need treating, because many are just dirty minded perverts who like to be in control, and I speak from the words of somebody who was a victim!
Nearly all know they are breaking the law and we should stop accepting all the excuses for doing so, to give them an easier time.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 11:38 AM

I'd just chemically castrate them Twink.
In a vat of acid.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
So how was he found out? Are all the computers in the land, monitored in some way?
If they are, aren't these people who take and distribute the images aware of thiis?
I think certain words are picked up during a phone call?
Phone calls cannot be monitored without warrants.

There are dedicated teams trawling sites, mainly the underweb, that the police have found on PC's.

They then cross reference visits to these sites and IP addresses.

Some are found out by accident....relative's using the PC or, as in Glitter's case they send the PC for repair.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I don't understand why people think they need treating, because many are just dirty minded perverts who like to be in control, and I speak from the words of somebody who was a victim!
Nearly all know they are breaking the law and we should stop accepting all the excuses for doing so, to give them an easier time.
Because at the moment they have to offend before we do anything about them, if we made it easier for teens to come forward and admit they have these feelings we could be stopping anyone becoming a victim of that person.

Some may need chemically castrating to stop them, some may need different forms of help.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'd just chemically castrate them Twink.
In a vat of acid.
Hmmm good idea, the acid is probably cheaper than keeping them in prison ( the guy I know of got 20 years). We would still need to keep them away from children....... but after a few word from us, I don't think they would be any further trouble.

Or were you thinking of totally submerging them, that would be a more permanent punishment!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 12:27 PM

His art gallery is open as usual this morning - I don't know how he's got the brazen cheek!!!

Apparently he was caught by Greater Manchester police during an operation that targeted people using the internet for sexual offences.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

18-09-2016, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Because at the moment they have to offend before we do anything about them, if we made it easier for teens to come forward and admit they have these feelings we could be stopping anyone becoming a victim of that person.

Some may need chemically castrating to stop them, some may need different forms of help.
Sorry Julie, bit I don't think anybody who sexually abuses children deserves any help, and there are so many some would still get to the children. They work in teams all over Europe, and the majority of them are not mentally disturbed, they are just hateful perverts.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

18-09-2016, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Sorry Julie, bit I don't think anybody who sexually abuses children deserves any help, and there are so many some would still get to the children. They work in teams all over Europe, and the majority of them are not mentally disturbed, they are just hateful perverts.
I'm talking about before they offend twink, I'm not sure why you think they can't be helped then as they wont have hurt anyone. This hang em they are bad idea isn't working we need to look to ways to help them control their urges.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2016, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
His art gallery is open as usual this morning - I don't know how he's got the brazen cheek!!!

Apparently he was caught by Greater Manchester police during an operation that targeted people using the internet for sexual offences.
Maybe he's pleading not guilty....maybe he's innocent...maybe someone else had access to his PC?

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top