Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2016, 01:34 PM

Re: A pervert in my neighbourhood..

Parent's are supposed to protect their children,love them and see to their welfare,instill value's so they can be productive Citizen's.My father in law works with these perv's when they get out of prison he counsels them and they Have to attend these Group session's.he call's them client's,some of the things they do to their own offspring,is just sick.It work's out more male than female but some of the thing's women do and allow to happen to their own is horrifying.He counsel's murderer's also,any one in his area that is released from prison he counsel's.He is strict very strict,if they don't show up,It's back in Prison for them,he allow's No Excuses,unless the Client is Dead,and he want's Proof of That.He has some they won't change and he see's that,he has no problem sending them back to prison.He know's what they have done and to whom.There are Female's in his Group's,some of them are just Monster's,they allow thing's to happen,"Because he would Leave me if I Didn't",is often an excuse,Control drive's them ,they have to be in Control.over everyone in the home.He could tell some story's that would give any one nightmare's and these children live with what happened to them.Mentally scared for life.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2016, 02:18 PM

Re: A pervert in my neighbourhood..

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Parent's are supposed to protect their children,love them and see to their welfare,instill value's so they can be productive Citizen's.My father in law works with these perv's when they get out of prison he counsels them and they Have to attend these Group session's.he call's them client's,some of the things they do to their own offspring,is just sick.It work's out more male than female but some of the thing's women do and allow to happen to their own is horrifying.He counsel's murderer's also,any one in his area that is released from prison he counsel's.He is strict very strict,if they don't show up,It's back in Prison for them,he allow's No Excuses,unless the Client is Dead,and he want's Proof of That.He has some they won't change and he see's that,he has no problem sending them back to prison.He know's what they have done and to whom.There are Female's in his Group's,some of them are just Monster's,they allow thing's to happen,"Because he would Leave me if I Didn't",is often an excuse,Control drive's them ,they have to be in Control.over everyone in the home.He could tell some story's that would give any one nightmare's and these children live with what happened to them.Mentally scared for life.
What you have written does not surprise me Dragon, and I don't buy the theory that most are mentally ill. What I heard from a man who was a child victim made me feel sick and I cried.
If we let theses people back into society and they offend again, nobody will convince me that death is not the only way to deal with them.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top