Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 06:45 PM

Re: A big forum meet.

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Well, I might. Trouble is a certain person may kidnap me - not mentioning any names.
I hope you fulfil your fantasy
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 09:06 PM

It's already been done Carol....
I organised a big meet last year and invited all the members who reside on Over 50's Forum...
See how many you can recognise......

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 09:11 PM

Nice one OGF, most Forum Members are probable Incongruent.

Better than Incontinent.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 09:15 PM

Except the ones who are Improbable!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 09:31 PM

Indubitably.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I organised a big meet last year and invited all the members who reside on Over 50's Forum...

Gosh, that made me belly laugh OG
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

No wonder no ones there, it's out doors & where is the bar?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 11:08 PM

@ OGF.

By the looks of the picture even the organiser didn't turn up!
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 01:06 AM

If everybody is coming from around the UK we may as well make it a weekend do. Members with cars can make arrangements with none drivers to pick them up when passing. Arrival time flexible but aim for Saturday lunch time.
All we are going to need is a hotel that accepts dogs in the rooms, Best Western do it, plus a dog creche for when we have the slap up meal on the Saturday evening. A dog friendly pub with live band for the Saturday night drinking and dancing till the early hours. Teams with wheelbarrows to get us back from the pub to the hotel. On Sunday morning a good breakfast then a bracing walk together on the beach or forest to clear our minds before goodbyes and we all drive home Sunday afternoon.
It will do us all good.
Yea party, party, party. 🍸🍻🍹🎉🎊
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 07:40 AM

I have been to 2 forum 'meets' - but not this forum - one large one in London - which was brilliant, we ended the day in one of those Chinese Buffet places and put the world to rights over sweet/sour chicken and special fried rice!

Smaller one in Bristol - had never been there before - enjoyed it very much - stayed for a couple of nights with one forum member. It was fun.

Would love to meet some OFF members if it were possible.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top