Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2019, 11:51 AM

Tm & jc

Theresa is meeting Corbyn, now Sturgeon wants to join
in, next will be Arlene. What are they doing?
Forming a think tank? Why all these consultations among
themselves? They consulted with US a while ago, WE made
a decision for them? Why is this neccassery?
I have decided to give up
I will not be using the brexit forum again
We are now in a downward spiral
Deppression is setting in.
I'm going to get pissed now

Goodbye Donkeyman.

PS. I've tried this before, OMG!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2019, 11:57 AM

Re: Tm & jc

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Theresa is meeting Corbyn, now Sturgeon wants to join
in, next will be Arlene. What are they doing?
Forming a think tank? Why all these consultations among
themselves? They consulted with US a while ago, WE made
a decision for them? Why is this neccassery?
I have decided to give up
I will not be using the brexit forum again
We are now in a downward spiral
Deppression is setting in.
I'm going to get pissed now

Goodbye Donkeyman.

PS. I've tried this before, OMG!
Don't you need a modicum of intelligence and knowledge to form one of those? Can't see that being applied to the people gathering at that meeting all with their own agendas and interests at heart and not the interest of the electorate.

Never before have four more odious people been gathered together in one place.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2019, 12:12 PM

Don't do it Donkeyman!!
Don't do it!
Stay with us!
Breathe....
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2019, 12:18 PM

PMSL ..Not one Politician is worth getting Your knickers in a twist over..but if You feel like getting sozzled..that's up to You..it's still a free Country..I think!
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2019, 12:22 PM

What makes you laugh or should it be cry, is that for ages the Tories have been saying that Corbyn and Labour are not fit to form a government but now they need consultations to carry on with brexit.

Corbyn and Labour want a soft brexit which will leave us after the referendum and after all this time still tied into the EU.
We will still have to kowtow to the EU and our borders will be opened even further.

Brexiteers have been cheated by the Tory and now Labour.
There is nothing we can do as they ignore everything.

Isnt it today they want to make it law that there can never be a hard leave as well?
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2019, 12:34 PM

So now we have the interesting spectacle of a Conservative Prime Minister colluding with a terrorist sympathiser to betray the majority decision of the biggest democratic exercise in British history

I don't think British politics can sink much lower
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2019, 12:46 PM

This obnoxious woman is already almost universally regarded as anti-democratic, self-serving and treacherous, and is now attempting to suck up to a Marxist, terrorist-supporting anti-British politician.

She has been a failure in seeking to gain the support of her own party and is now desperately 'crossing the house' in the hope of gaining support from the Opposition.

In the words of René Artois, "You stupid woman!"
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2019, 12:48 PM

Can anybody contact Chukas Umunna and tell him that May needs him at the meeting so as soon as jc sees him he will storm out of the meeting like last time.
Problem partly solved.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2019, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
PMSL ..Not one Politician is worth getting Your knickers in a twist over..but if You feel like getting sozzled..that's up to You..it's still a free Country..I think!
That is true May. I have been trying to find one for 56 years and have not found one yet.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2019, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
What makes you laugh or should it be cry, is that for ages the Tories have been saying that Corbyn and Labour are not fit to form a government but now they need consultations to carry on with brexit.

Corbyn and Labour want a soft brexit which will leave us after the referendum and after all this time still tied into the EU.
We will still have to kowtow to the EU and our borders will be opened even further.

Brexiteers have been cheated by the Tory and now Labour.
There is nothing we can do as they ignore everything.

Isnt it today they want to make it law that there can never be a hard leave as well?
This is true, o one can deny it, even her own ministers don't agree with it but she is determined to do her own thing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top