Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2012, 07:26 AM

A Beautiful Monday

Hello everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDwSf...eature=related

Oh! what w beautiful morning, the birds are singing to a backing group of Cows and Owls, the sun is shining although it is a bit watery at the moment and the wild flowers are opening their head to face another day.

Plans for today are to relax and recharge the batteries after a hectic few days and a drive home in the early hours of the morning. Lunch will be at some local establishment with the afternoon full of a program called Relaxation.

Ennerdale water

I do hope that everyone is in fine fettle and raring to go and enjoy the day.

Have a great day everyone I think it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWee3zJcTpQ
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2012, 09:18 AM

Re: A Beautiful Monday

People's Palace and Winter Garden, Glasgow Green, Glasgow

Good Morning Bob and All Beautiful start to the day up here as well! Looking forward to walkies later! Sitting out on the veranda as well - that's what both Loki and I did yesterday - Loki kept in the shade though and also refused to go out in the early afternoon, so had to make it about 5 pm!! It was too hot for her!

That's good that you enjoyed a good weekend Bob, you will be able to relax today though.

Lovely photograph - I love the mountains, those are very like our Scottish ones Also, love the clips

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2012, 09:22 AM

Good morning everyone
Well another beautiful day, did so much over the weekend, finaly got my cucumbers, radish, tomatoes and strawberries on the go. Sorry but i dont grow them from seeds but buy them from garden centres when they are well established.
Get these on the go and then see what else to grow this year
Enjoy your day
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2012, 09:54 AM

Good morning everyone. Another beautiful day here again, could do with more of this

Have to go across into Scotland shortly for work and this afternoon will be spent in the office.

Glad you enjoyed your few days away AB and love your photo. You should recognise this one!

Enjoy the sunshine folks

Crummock Water taken from Darling Fell, one of my favourite views
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2012, 11:48 AM

Good morning all. The dry weather is gone again but at least we had two days where we could get out and about. I took advantage of it with a 200 mile scooter ride and a trip to the zoo. I was not alone on either day. Saturday there were hundreds of motorcyclists riding everywhere. I'm sure they were chomping at the bit to begin the riding season.

On Sunday I headed for my favorite hangout, the zoo. There were a lot of visitor there as well, most with strollers. As usual some of the animals were late getting up as it was a bit nippy. I found it amusing that after a week where we had record snowfall that the zoo workers put out blocks of packed snow for the big cats. I saw news stories of them rolling in the snow.

So, we begin another week with rain in the forecast all week. It won't really dry out until the first of July but there will continue to be a few dry days sprinkled in the pattern.

Have a good week all.

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2012, 11:49 AM

Morning everyone, glorious again here in the Midlands, long may it continue...

Just pottering around today with no real plan other than cook lunch and sit in the garden with a book in the sunshine. Mrs PM is feeling much better this morning but another day of doing nothing much certainly won't do her any harm...

Great pictures folks, what a privilidge it is to live in such a beautiful country..

Enjoy your day if you can...

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2012, 11:52 AM

Good morning all, and what beautiful weather we are having lately, I'll be out Sunning meself after lunch. Nothing strange or unusual happening on my patch, just taking things easy. I hope you can all get out and enjoy the Sun while it lasts. I really love all the photo's of different places, makes me want to be young enough to visit them all.
Take care of yourselves folks.

Dunguaire Castle Co. Clare.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2012, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Good morning all, and what beautiful weather we are having lately, I'll be out Sunning meself after lunch. Nothing strange or unusual happening on my patch, just taking things easy. I hope you can all get out and enjoy the Sun while it lasts. I really love all the photo's of different places, makes me want to be young enough to visit them all.
Take care of yourselves folks.

Dunguaire Castle Co. Clare.
Very attractive photo you've posted.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2012, 12:55 PM

A very good morning to all fellow members
Another unbelievable beautiful day here, the garden is starting to look ship shape and I am just off to plant some pinks and mint

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2012, 02:26 PM

Good afternoon everyone

The lovely weather continues, such a gorgeous day here!
Went into town this morning as we were looking for a new clock radio, managed to get the one we were looking for in Curry's. We had a coffee break sat outdoors as it was so warm and watched the the crowds eagerly queuing for their turn on the Big Wheel, I imagine they would have had beautiful clear views over the city today.

Barry, pleased to hear MrsPM is feeling a lot better today.

Great pictures everyone!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top