Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 07:58 PM

Popcorn

I've been trying to be a good boy in the evenings, and not eating or snacking at all. But there's that terrible longing for something to nibble on constantly. So, one is getting stuck into the old bag of popcorn, you can't just have a little bit, it's so moreish, so the whole bag get's finished, just like being at the movies. The difference being Tesco is a £1 a bag, whereas the cinema price is horrendous. This is what I've got at the moment.....

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	popcorn.jpeg
Views:	78
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	10812  
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 09:46 PM

Re: Popcorn

John, l used to love toffee popcorn then it changed and l was a bit worried about my teeth.

I see yours is Salted Popcorn. I don’t think l would like that. Isn’t it like eating a bag of soft crisps?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 09:46 PM

I love a bag of salt and sweet. Yup, very moreish, have to agree.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 09:50 PM

I buy a large bag containing 6 packets of salt and sweet popcorn and limit myself to 1 packet only - that way I don't feel so guilty

I love popcorn!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 09:51 PM

John and Jazzi,
Don’t the salted ones make you very thirsty?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
John and Jazzi,
They don't taste particularly salty, Art
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

04-10-2019, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
They don't taste particularly salty, Art

Sorry, Mags, Where did your other post come from? If l’d seen you had posted, l would have mentioned you with John and Jazzi in my previous post.
The posts must have passed in cyber land!

Salted sweet stuff seems to be the rage now but l don’t think l would like it?
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 11:35 PM

John and Jazzi,
To be honest Art, there is very little salty taste at all. Besides, while I'm guzzling the popcorn, three or more lagers are wending their way down one's throat!! Apparently there are loads of different sorts on the market. Cheers me dears.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

04-10-2019, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
To be honest Art, there is very little salty taste at all. Besides, while I'm guzzling the popcorn, three or more lagers are wending their way down one's throat!! Apparently there are loads of different sorts on the market. Cheers me dears.
John, Down the hatch!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

04-10-2019, 11:55 PM

Sorry, Mags, Where did your other post come from? If l’d seen you had posted, l would have mentioned you with John and Jazzi in my previous post.
The posts must have passed in cyber land!

Salted sweet stuff seems to be the rage now but l don’t think l would like it?
No need to be sorry Art, we must have posted at the same time

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top