Join for free
Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 02:51 PM

Re: Game of Thrones

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I believe Judd's post was a response from Annie's previous post mate
Phew!!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Thanks for the heads-up on the final season of Homeland starting next month, Galty.
This will tie in nicely as I still have seasons 6 and 7 to watch. I don't want to record the new season from the TV as I cannot abide adverts in drama programmes. I'll buy the DVD as soon as the series ends
Was talking about GOT sorry
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 03:46 PM

Its just the best
Evereverer
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 03:59 PM

I wish Homeland season 8 was starting next month. Really having withdrawal symptoms. Another great production.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I wish Homeland season 8 was starting next month. Really having withdrawal symptoms. Another great production.
I think is is actually, Annie. So someone said on here earlier anyway
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2019, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
But Frodo could have remained hidden just buy wearing the ring while atop a giant eagle away from Modor agents. A quick ten minutes flying over Mordor and he would have been at the cave. Job done.
Except that as previously stated, using the ring would instantly reveal him to Sauron's eye and the winged Nazgul so no he would have no chance.

Hence the ring had to be smuggled into Mordor and up Mount Doom. If you watch teh last film you will note that it was only when Gollum snatched the ring from Frodo and put it on that Sauron became instantly aware of the ring's presence and all the Nazgul wheeled around and headed to Mount Doom as quick as they could, but obviously not quick enough.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 04:18 AM

Does anyone know where you can download pay to view Game of Thrones episodes as they come out? Or is this only available with a full Sky subscription? Google play will eventually have it but I don't think it's available until the season runs its course.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 09:22 AM

I loved Sean Bean in Sharpe, I was so dissappointed by him in the first episode of GOT I never watched it again.
Odd for me as I usually like fantasy films and series, but hey ho...
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Does anyone know where you can download pay to view Game of Thrones episodes as they come out? Or is this only available with a full Sky subscription? Google play will eventually have it but I don't think it's available until the season runs its course.
A site I always use and never has cost me a Penny

Its called Pirate Bay all is free to download.

But also down load the "Torch Browser"

https://torchbrowser.com/

And maybe a VPN .

Have Just downloaded "Killing Eve" and GOT.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
A site I always use and never has cost me a Penny

Its called Pirate Bay all is free to download.

But also down load the "Torch Browser"

https://torchbrowser.com/

And maybe a VPN .

Have Just downloaded "Killing Eve" and GOT.

Clearly illegal then. Theft by any other name

Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top