Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2018, 02:46 PM

Re: Smoke or not?

I don’t care if people smoke. I am just amazed, at how they can afford them!!

What l do hate, is when l see a mother or grandmother pushing a pram or pushchair, smoking, with the smoke wafting over the baby or child.
That to me is just awful...
Bobby Àmericano
AMERICA
Bobby Àmericano is male  Bobby Àmericano has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2018, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
When you have a ciggie I probably have a biscuit Morty... that's not good either, nothing in life that is pleasurable is good for you it seems.... well almost
yes, and why is that? So unfair! Ok, I will put down the biscuit/ Lol!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2018, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I don’t care if people smoke. I am just amazed, at how they can afford them!!

What l do hate, is when l see a mother or grandmother pushing a pram or pushchair, smoking, with the smoke wafting over the baby or child.
That to me is just awful...
And should be illegal as it can do so much damage to the child. I think it is illegal to smoke in a car if children are passengers.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2018, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I've got to say some non-smokers crack me up ..

Not all non-smokers. It's been fairly well established beyond doubt that smoking is unhealthy, including passive smoking and it's detrimental effects ... a great many smokers agree even though they suffer or suffered the self inflicted addiction.

The ones that crack me up are the critics who fly on planes, who drive cars and generally pollute the atmosphere too but seem to forget their own portion of blame whilst waxing enthusiastically over how nice it is to have a 'smoke free' world without cigarette smoke.
Aw C'mon Mort. It's much nice to have a gallon of kerosene dropped on one's head than a quick fag. Almost as nice as farting garlic in a posh restaurant.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top