Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 12:58 PM

Re: Just in case you've forgotten or are new, The Noble Art of Poinking Explained

Oh, TessA, l am totally surprised!
I really thought ‘Poinking’ was something you invented and administered as and when necessary.

I also thought you recruited ‘Poinkers’ and trained them up yourself!

Are there different degrees of ‘Poinking’ depending on the crime? Have you ever used an ‘add on’ Poinker, for really bad cases?
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 12:59 PM

Re: Just in case you've forgotten or are new, The Noble Art of Poinking Explained

Hmmmmm I'm having my doubts about this poinking. It's the dog collar that's putting me off

d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Mmm, I think we need a drink.
Where's that St Bernard when he's needed?
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I really thought ‘Poinking’ was something you invented and administered as and when necessary.

Are there different degrees of ‘Poinking’ depending on the crime? Have you ever used an ‘add on’ Poinker, for really bad cases?

Ye goods Art you will be asking does it need batteries next or does it vibrate.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 01:24 PM

Typical - Tess Chief Poinker is offline. Bah humbug.

I'm cold, lethargic, and bored. Can't be bothered to shift myself to blink.

I've not been naughty, I respect most folk, do whatever I can to help anyone and I'm a good girl. So, on balance, I don't deserve a poink.

But I wanted to be poinked - just so I know my eyes are open....

TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 02:09 PM

Poinking can not be used willy nilly Pesta, you have to be naughty!
Zounds! Me poinker would be worn out if I poinked willy nilly!

What happened to my deputy poinkers? Mups are you still practicing your thrusts?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Ye goods Art you will be asking does it need batteries next or does it vibrate.
This de-humdifyer vibrates, but not as good as a spin dryer
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

17-08-2018, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

No Art, but I did invent Bingo Carruthers

I think my poinker sisters have lapsed somewhat.

There is only one type of poink however a double poink is possible but can lead to the poinkee walking into obstacles so not advised.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Poinking can not be used willy nilly Pesta, you have to be naughty!
Zounds! Me poinker would be worn out if I poinked willy nilly!

What happened to my deputy poinkers? Mups are you still practicing your thrusts?

Mmmmm thinks, how can I be naughty
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

17-08-2018, 02:19 PM

Poink people!
(without permission of course)

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top