Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 01:57 PM

Re: Human ashes made into jewellery

Better start eating more carrots.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 01:59 PM

I wouldn't actually have my husband's ashes made into jewellery, it would be a waste of money as I wear very little of it anyway. I would ensure they were scattered to the four winds and be done with it, end of story. My husband would do the same with my ashes, if I went first. We don't wish have a funeral.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 03:18 PM

I.d dearly love to have my sisters ashes made into jewellery then i could feel her close to me but.there is no chance of that becsuse her partner wont let us the family do anything with her ashes. He is a mean vindictive man and he jusy doesnt care that his children, my dad and i would like to put her to rest. Four years hes just had her urn shoved away in a cupboard. Her children are so upset but he just doesnt care. Vile man who still has control over her even in death.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I.d dearly love to have my sisters ashes made into jewellery then i could feel her close to me but.there is no chance of that becsuse her partner wont let us the family do anything with her ashes. He is a mean vindictive man and he jusy doesnt care that his children, my dad and i would like to put her to rest. Four years hes just had her urn shoved away in a cupboard. Her children are so upset but he just doesnt care. Vile man who still has control over her even in death.
He sounds like a barrel of laughs. The wrong person died obviously.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
He sounds like a barrel of laughs. The wrong person died obviously.
Even his own children said that. All 3 of them.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 04:55 PM

On another forum someone suggested having their ashes put in a sky rocket, I like that idea.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2018, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Oooh, this has been going on for a long while. I think it's great.

Over the years, I've seen a number of articles with folk wearing their rings, or bracelet charms made out of relatives ashes.

I think it's lovely for them to feel close to their deceased relative/spouse.

My friend had a charm made of her deceased dog ashes.

I've seen adverts for that in my dog magazines in the past Pesta.
I think it is an expensive process though.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 12:11 AM

I think it's a ghoulish idea.
I don't need reminders,all my departed loved ones are in my head.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 05:24 AM

The possibilities are endless... You could always have a nice lampshade made out of their skin or some lovely soap...

Now where have I heard that before?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
The possibilities are endless... You could always have a nice lampshade made out of their skin or some lovely soap...

Now where have I heard that before?
Ouch!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top