Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 08:30 PM

Re: Dancing on Ice

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I agree Art JJ has never been on my list of 'entertainers I like' but I was pleased to see him win and he looked genuinely shocked at the result.

All three finalists did well but I thought James performances were closer to 'dancing' rather than just skating.
Yes Meg, James did look genuinely shocked at the result but it was great that he won, especially, as he has never won anything before,
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
That was me too Art, I really didn't like James when I saw him on Big Brother, I found him to be up his own arse and argumentative.

I've thoroughly enjoyed watching him on dancing on ice though and I'm delighted to see he has won.

Did you see the skate he did in those sexy leggins, the ballet type ice dance? Omg talk about sexy bum, I wanted to pinch it, I couldn't take my eyes of his arse lol

LQ, I can’t believe you were so overcome by James in his skin tight leggings!
I think Jason was salivating at the sight of James in the leggings!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
LQ, I can’t believe you were so overcome by James in his skin tight leggings!
I think Jason was salivating at the sight of James in the leggings!
So was Philip Schofield, did you hear him comment about his bum hahaha. Oooooo sexy bum James
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 10:33 PM

He skated well in the final, no disputing that, but I still don't like the bloke much.
He made me squirm keep being so humble, and over-sweet to everyone because I remember how nasty him and his missus both were about people when they left the other dance programme. (forgotten the name, sorry).
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2019, 11:37 PM

I must be the only one who wanted Wes to win, more especially as he had no previous experience of dancing or ice skating.

I didn't like James Jordan when he was in Strictly, he always appeared to be so full of himself and couldn't take any criticism from the judges.

Yes James he danced well but his dancing didn't include the headbangers that Wes showed us.

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 10:00 AM

I liked Wes too Mags...I thought he was such s good skater...actually i didn't know he was only 20 years old ...I suspect he is one of these people who is good at anything he puts his mind to.

James did a good job didn't he....well done to him. I will miss Dancing on Ice actually I think I liked it more than Strictly.

I'm looking forward to the next series....and victims
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2019, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I must be the only one who wanted Wes to win, more especially as he had no previous experience of dancing or ice skating.

I didn't like James Jordan when he was in Strictly, he always appeared to be so full of himself and couldn't take any criticism from the judges.

Yes James he danced well but his dancing didn't include the headbangers that Wes showed us.

Mags I would have been happy to see Wes win, I think his technical skills were amazing for someone who only recently learnt to skate .
But I think James had the edge when it came to artistic impression which isn't surprising from a professional dancer.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top