Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 12:12 PM

Re: Ummmmmm!!

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Hello Looby!
Welcome to the madhouse!

I joined sagazone and then five minutes later it closed!

Love the thread title, you'll fit in well here
My God woman. What did you say??

Welcome Loobyloo, you have successfully made contact.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
My God woman. What did you say?? t:
Well, you know me
loobyloo
New Member!
Lincolnshire
loobyloo is female 

07-01-2019, 03:02 PM

Thank you very much susiejaeger - you are obviously very astute having summed me up very quickly. I think it will take some time for me to find my way around
loobyloo
New Member!
Lincolnshire
loobyloo is female 

07-01-2019, 03:13 PM

Hello Ruthio

Thank you for your kind message. I find this rather confusing and hope this quick reply is going to you. Keep finding items I am told I am not allowed to enter - oh well, I guess I will get the hang of things in due course.
loobyloo
loobyloo
New Member!
Lincolnshire
loobyloo is female 

07-01-2019, 03:16 PM

Hello Longdogs

Thank you for your message. I was on Sagazone for quite a time - it was great fun until a few spoilt it. I am struggling to find my way round this site - keep being told I am not allowed to enter places. I am sure it will all come out in the wash. loobyloo
loobyloo
New Member!
Lincolnshire
loobyloo is female 

07-01-2019, 03:19 PM

Hello Silvertabby Thank you for your message What a pretty name you have chosen - thinking you may have a silvertabby cat. I had two tabby cats who were both beautiful.
loobyloo
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by loobyloo ->
Hello Ruthio

Thank you for your kind message. I find this rather confusing and hope this quick reply is going to you. Keep finding items I am told I am not allowed to enter - oh well, I guess I will get the hang of things in due course.
loobyloo
Somewhereorother, but I confess I'm not sure where, there should be a thread telling you stuff, like Rules, and the fact that you have to be a poster for a certain length of time before you're allowed access to certain sections, and allowed to send Personal Messages to other people.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 03:38 PM

Here we go Loobyloo. Welcome to the sight...sorry that should be site...Just jump in and enjoy.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 04:50 PM

Hello Loobyloo.

Yes, I remember you and Andy Pandy. I would have been a child of about three or four, and I'd estimate that you and Andy would have been about ten or so.

So that would make you about 80 years old now!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by loobyloo ->
Hello Longdogs

Thank you for your message. I was on Sagazone for quite a time - it was great fun until a few spoilt it. I am struggling to find my way round this site - keep being told I am not allowed to enter places. I am sure it will all come out in the wash. loobyloo
I still get that sometimes and I have made over 24,000 posts.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top